Quirk Analysis: Warm-Up

(Yo!!! A filler chapter already? Damn, I'm lazy AF. Anyways have this while I TRY and update the other books.)

Type: Transformation

Description:

This quirk plays around with the idea of warm-ups. Period or act of preparation for a game, performance, or exercise session, involving gentle exercise or practice. In theory, the more you do it the better you'll become for the game.

Like the idea of warm-up. Warm-Up allows M/n to continuously boost his physical attributes, like strength, speed, and durability. 

This quirk became a transformation type for it changes the user's eyes to a fiery red hue.

M/n mostly uses this quirk as his main offensive power, alongside his Conjuration quirk.

Warm-Up is a time base quirk, relying on how long it is activated for it to take it's full effect. Combined with M/n's Time Dilation, he can easily bypass Warm-Up's most crucial weakness, which is waiting for the quirk to stack up power to be useful. It takes about 25 seconds till M/n can punch through a concrete wall with this quirk. 

A secondary effect of this quirk is called Afterburn. When M/n puts Warm-Up to it's full potential, he will radiate a burning aura. This effect is first shown in Chapter 6: (M/N) (L/N), when M/n was going to throw the ball but as his foot dragged on the sand, the dust became sparks. This doesn't affect the combative nature of Warm-Up in anyways, It only makes M/n hotter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Drawbacks:

As previously mentioned in the Character Information chapter. This quirk doesn't have any major drawback. The only significant drawback of this quirk is the time it needs to power up, but as mentioned before, that was fixed via combining Warm-Up with Time Dilation. The only other drawback of this quirk is the burning sensation M/n feels when it's activated for too long, be it naturally or with uses from Time Dilation.

During Tap-In:

When M/n is in his Tap-In form, it reduces the time needed for Warm-Up to stack power. For example, punching a wall through a concrete wall now only requires Warm-Up to be active for 5 seconds instead of 25.

Afterburn also gets some enhancements when in Tap-In. M/n is now hottest ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The air around him will start to flare up, and his hits now come with some sizzling effects. 

(Anyways that's all for this Quirk Analysis. Hope you understand more about yourself in this fic. Bye!!!
-Skye)