7: M/n VS .........

A devilish smirk appeared on M/n's face as he finished setting up the bomb, that he was tasked with. As the villain of this battle 'training', he's not going to make it easy, especially not for Him.

He opened his right hand and conjured a spear, as his face grew dark. He let out a short and ominous laugh that was heard in the viewing room, due to the microphone clipped on his costume, and his classmates turned pale hearing it.

"Let's go bitch." M/n's voice was laced with poison. (Quick take a guess who you guys are fighting before moving on.)

------- Earlier That Day -------

The day was quite normal for M/n, I mean whoever said new school new routine?

People gathered around him the moment he steps into school.

Teachers teaching subjects M/n could barely care about.

Eyes were glued to him during lunch and more people gather around him as he ate, some even trying to chat with him. Who wouldn't take their chances with an L/n, heck not just any L/n, M/n L/n. If you can get him to marry you, you're set for life. Not only that he also has the looks to back it up. Nevertheless, the crowds' voices only fell on deaf ears.

And finally, the bell rang, signally the end of lunch.

M/n quietly stood up and pushed past the sea of people, who are trying to get him in them. He left his tray on a rack before heading towards the 1-A classroom, as the aforementioned sea of people followed him.

A teacher scolded the students outside 1-A for skipping class, which was the only reason they left.

M/n tapped his pen to the rhythm of a song he was listening to on his way to Yuuei. Humming the said song, as he waited for the next class to begin.

It was peaceful, up until He came barging in.

"I HAVE COME THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL!" Aloud voice yelled as the door opened, revealing All Might.

The class immediately sang him his praises, as a small 'tsk' came from L/n.

All Might explained what his class was and what they'll be doing as their training today, something about battles, which got the blonde porcupine all riled up.

He then opened a compartment at the front of the room revealing suitcases, All Might then said it was their Hero suit.

After all that fiasco they finally made their way to the field, where All Might explained more of what's gonna happened. Which can be summarized to, Villains have a bomb, Heroes need to get the bomb. Villians need to protect the bomb. Tape captures the enemy team. Villians win if the timer runs out. Heroes win if they get the bomb. Each side can win by capturing the opposite team.

Then All Might showed how the teams will be chosen.

As everyone finally finishes drawing lots as to who their teammates are, a voice was heard asking All Might.

"But Sir, isn't there twenty-one of us? How will the last one participate?" The male with blue hair and glasses spoke.

All Might smiled before saying, "Young L/n will be facing me on a one versus one. If that's all right with him of course." He then looked at the said male.

A wicked smirk appeared on M/n's face as he replied, "Fine by me."

"But isn't that unfair All Might? You're already a pro hero and L/n is a student." Midoriya protested, worrying about his classmate.

The Symbol Of Peace quickly answered back, "I believed y'all have seen how strong young L/n is." His voice was more serious, maybe even a hint of fear can be heard if you listened well enough.