5: Class 1-A

You opened your eyes at the annoying sound of your alarm. You swung your arms over to turn off the device. You groan as sat up and grabbed your phone.

"Seven-thirty." You sleepily said as a yawn escapes your mouth. You laid back on your bed, before jerking yourself back up as you realize something. "UA STARTS AT eight twenty-five!!!" You yelled at yourself. Yeah sure, you don't want to become a hero, but you don't want to be late either.  That, and maybe you're interested to meet a particular green hair boy.

That sudden realization gave you so much adrenaline, enough to finish your morning routine in a couple of minutes, without even using time dilation.

You toss yourself off the bed and to your wardrobe. You grabbed the uniform they delivered a couple of weeks ago, before rushing to the bathroom.

 After giving yourself a steaming hot shower, you grabbed the uniform and wore it, you place the necktie on your shoulder, deciding you'll wear it while going downstairs. You grabbed your toothbrush and started to brush your teeth with one hand while using the other hand to fix your hair. 

once you got out of the bathroom, you grabbed your bag and phone, before finally walking out of your room. You started to put your tie on, just like what you've decided. 

You made your way to the dining room to, speed run, and eat breakfast. You sat down on your chair with your food in front of you. Stuffing the food into your mouth, as fast as humanly possible. You started to choke because of the speed you were eating, you grabbed your melon juice and chugged it down.

When you were finally finished, you dashed out of the room and out of the mansion, but not without saying "Thank you!" and "goodbye!"  to the staff. You put your mask on before you completely left the mansion, to avoid recognition.

You completely forgot about your bike and started running to YUUEI. While running you turned your phone on to see the time. "Eight?" You said, slowing down a bit. A sigh of relief escapes your mouth. A five-minute walk to Yusei. I should be there by eight or o-five. You thought, as your run finally became a walk.

A couple of minutes of walking, and you've finally stepped on the school premises. You opened your phone as you walk to the main building. "Right on time." You said as you enter the building.

Shoving your phone back into the pockets of your pants. You started to walk around the building, trying to find your class. 

You kept walking for a while until you saw a familiar green mop of hair. You looked above him and saw the sign you have been looking for, 1-A. "So he's in the same class as me. Ok." You muttered to yourself, before walking over to him.

When you finally reached the shorter male, you started to observe what he was doing. He's just standing there. Is he that nervous? You let out a fake cough, to get his attention. Which it did. 

Midoriya turned around to see a familiar figure. He looked up at your still masked face. The shorter boy instantly blushed, as he made eye contact with your (e/c) eyes. "Sorry!!!" He nervously said as he moved over to the side, to let you go in first.

You let out a sigh, as you turned the knob of the gigantic door. Why is he so timid, when he has that much power in him? You asked yourself.  You opened the door, to finally enter the room. When you opened the door, both you and Midoriya were greeted by, what seemed to be a shouting war. You scanned the room and your eyes landed right on the warzone. The guy that was lecturing the shorter male you are with, versus a blonde cactus. 

The blue-haired guy then noticed the two of you standing there. He then started to walk towards both of you.

You practically lost interest at this very moment, so you just walked passed him, and made your way to a seat at the very back, behind a black-haired girl. You sat on the chair and lay your head on the desk, wanting nothing else but to get this over with.

As you were about to close your eye. An adult male walked in and announces that he was your homeroom teacher. He told the whole class to wear the school's P.E. uniform and make their way to the P.E. grounds. 

You got up from your chair and walked to grab one of the P.E. uniforms. After a while, the whole class was finally at the P.E. grounds. Took them long enough, you thought as you leaned on the fence.

(And cut!!! Well, what do you guys think? Hope you're enjoying it. Anyways, I wanna ask you guys something. If I make it like a BNHA X OCs story, will you guys read it? Take care!!! BYE!!!
-Skye)