2: A Hero?

As you walk inside, the group of people instantly turn their attentions to you. "Ahhh!! Young (L/n)." All Might said, standing up from his chair.

You looked at them, they're sitting property on the couch, food and drinks already on the table.

The butler who was leading you, closed that door after you entered.

"(L/n), (M/n). May we talk in private." One of the men said.

You nodded, before looking at the maids and butlers, who are in the room. They got the hint and left.

You looked back at the people. "How important is the thing we need to talk about, that the number 1 hero is here?" You asked, as you took a sit in front of them.

"We would like you to train to be a hero." The other guy said, as he places a folder on the table.

Your eyes widened. After all you never thought of becoming a hero, heck you didn't want to be a hero. I mean yah your have a tendency of helping people, but you have no interested of becoming a hero.

"What!!!" You shouted, standing up.

"Calm down young (L/n), we've already talked to your parents about this." The number one hero said.

You closed your eyes and, took a deep breath before sitting back down. "It's about my quirks isn't it." You said, as you open your eyes.

The government already told you to not be a villain when you were ten. Seeing that they're afraid that your quirks combined ,could even beat All Might himself.

"Uhhhh. Ummm. N-no. Of course not... It's because.... It's because you have good heart."  All Might said, obviously lying.

You sighed. "Your not a good lier now, are you." You said, looking at him.

One of the guys sighed, which caught your attention. You looking at him.

"Yes. It is." The first guy said.

You gave another sigh. "Fine." You said, a hint  of anger in your voice.

"Wait really?" The first guy question. Looks like he didn't expect you to agree.

"What other choices do I have? We both know you won't stop until I agree." You stated.

All Might looked down, his smile somehow vanishing. "We're really sorry young (L/n), but this isn't only for you, but for everyone as well." He said, pity clear in his voice.

You stayed silent, since you already knew it from the start, ever since you asked if it's about your quirk.

"Very well then. Please sign the papers so that we have confirmation. And please choose the school you'd like to enroll in. So we can talk to the principal to let yo-" The second guy tried to said, but you cut him off.

"I can pass it on my own." You said, as you took the folder and sighed it. "Now is there anything else? Cause I have homework to do." You continued, your voice getting colder in every word.

The men flinched at your voice. "N-no. There's nothing else." The second guys said. "We will also take our leave. Thank you for having us." He continued, as he stands up.

"Yah sure." You said, also standing up.

They started to leave. All Might looked at you, his iconic smile already on his face. "I'll see you around young (L/n)." He said, before also leaving.

"Sure.." you mutter, before grabbing your stuff and walking to your room.

You enter your room and turned on the lights, before plopping into your bed.

"AHHHH!" You scream, but you muffled it with your pillow.

"First being a heir to my parents' companies, and now being a hero. When will I get a break!!!" You yell in your pillow again.

"I just wanted to have a normal life, but boi!!!" You said, finally sitting up. "Couldn't live get any BeTtEr." You said sarcastically.

Then your phone ringed. You look at it to see it was Ra. You took a deep breath.

You decided to answer the phone. "Hello? (L/n)?" He said.

"What do you want?" You asked.

"Wanna hangout?" He said.

"No." You said and hanged up.

You turned off your phone and grabbed your assignment.

(And cut!!! That's it for now!!! Hope your liking the story.
-Skye)