Quirk Analysis: Time Dilation.

(This are filler chapters I'm sorry.)

So I figured I should make this chapters, so you guys can get a better understanding of what You/(M/n) can do. (And because I don't feel like I've explained the quirks enough.)

So I'll start it off with (M/n)'s most used quirk, Time Dilation.

Type:

Emitter. (All range)

Description:

Allows (M/n) to manipulate the time of an individual or objects (fast forward, rewind, slow down, ect). This doesn't effect the individual's aged, it only effect their motion/action and injuries.

This allow (M/n) to boost himself and allies by speeding they're movements, this can also debuff enemies by slowing them down, or just plainly stoping them.

This quirk can also cooperate with other time base/time reliant quirks, like Warm-up.

Drawbacks:

This isn't an AOE quirk, aka it doesn't affect the area, it only affects it's target.

This quirk can target up to 5 people and 25 objects at the start. Due to training, that number with be increased.

In Tap-in mode:

(I'll describe Tap-in in the next chapter of this quirk analysis.)

If Tap-in is activated, this allows Time Dilation to affect the area.

(M/n) can also target unlimited people with Time Dilation.

(And cut... That's it for now. Hope you guys like it. If there's anything you wanna ask about the quirks, don't be shy to ask, I'll try answering it.
-Skye)