1: A normal day.

You open your eyes, due to the sun sneaking into your room. Sitting up and rubbing your eyes, as a yawn escapes your mouth.

After a couple of minutes, you stand up going straight to your bathroom, and doing your daily routine. A cold bath, brushing your teeth, ect.

After awhile, you exited your bathroom, looking brand new. Wearing your school uniform, messier than most.

You grab your backpack and your (f/c) jacket. Wearing your (f/c) rubber shoes, as you walk out of your room to an empty hallway. A sigh escapes your mouth, as you start to walk down the hall.

You made your way into the grand dinning room of your mansion. You took your sit on your chair, the maid served you your favorite food. You said thank as they walk away, before digging into your food.

After eating you made your way out side of your house, as you put your jacket on. Hopping unto you bike, and started your ride to your school.

Slowing down as you reached your destination. Hopping off your bike and locking it in the school bike racks.

You entered the building, and not even a minute of being alone, your already surrounded by girls and guys. Asking if you could 'help' them on the up coming exam. And by 'help' trying to hard to get your attention.

You walked passed them, and walk to your classroom. Ignoring the group of people looking and following you.

You sat down on your desk, which was filled with letters, chocolate, and those types of shit. You sighed, before grabbing the items and placing it on the teachers table.

"Yo (L/n), another day of fantasy?" You heard a voice asked. You looked at the owner of the voice, Solis Ra, the only person who was stubborn enough to keep trying to be your friend.

"You mean nightmare?" You asked back, walking past him to your, now clean, desk.

"Man. You really need to live a little you know?" Solis said, as he looked back at you.

"I would like to. But I can't." You said, grabbing your phone out of your pocket. Using it to try and distract you to make time go faster.

You heard Solis sighed, as he sat next to you. "You know that's not gonna help." He said, knowing exactly what you're doing.

You sighed back putting your phone down. "And you know, doing anything isn't gonna help me." You said, looking at him.

"Seriously. Stop treating yourself like tha-." He said, but was cut off with your homeroom teacher coming, and behind him was the crowd of people looking at you from the door.

Both you and Solis got into a proper position.

Time Skip after school

You stand up from your chair grabbing your bag and putting the hood of your jacket up, as you exited your classroom.

The moment you stepped out of the room. The same crowd of people from this morning instantly surrounds you. "And here I thought the hood would work again." You muttered, under your breath.

You sighed and used your time dilation on yourself to speed your movements up. Your started to push out of the crowd. Once your out, you speed walked outta there.

You walked to your bike, before removing the speed boost form your time dilation. You unlocked your bike and started your ride back home.

Once you got back. You parked your bike into your garage.

You started to walk to the entrance, but you see one of your butlers was there, waiting for you?

"Sir (L/n)!" He said. Well that answered your question.

"Yes?" You asked, tilting your head as you walked to him.

"Some people wanted to talk to you." He answered. You stayed silent, signaling for him to continue. "They're from the government and one of them is All Might." He continues.

Your eyes widen. Why is the no.1 hero here? Shouldn't he be out there saving some lives? You gave a sigh. "May you guide me to them?" You said. He nodded and started walking. He brought you to living room no.5. You took a deep breath, before opening the door.

(And cut. That's all for chapter one, hope you enjoyed. I'll try my best to update again.
-Skye)