Y/N pov:

I awoke with an object on my face, it was f/b. I placed my book on my bedside cabinet and pushed my self off my kelp bed.

My tale began to move, waking up and moving my body to the kitchen.

"Sallyyy!!" I screeched, "Wake the fuck u-!"

I look down at a poorly written note on the table. I looked at the hand writing that was barely legible.

Goood morning Y/N

I'm out getting food.
Hehe
But I'll be back by sunset or I'm dead ok.
There is spare foood on the side.
Soooo don't leave the sea or anything
but do whatever the heck you want while I'm gone.

Byeee

-sally the  S I R E N

P.S:  I AM A SIREN NOT A BLOODY SALMON OK

So she left me alone. :(
Again. >:0

This is the 5th time this month and it's the bloody 16th.
Stupid salmon.

"Awww so I can't leave the house?" I cried, "Well Fuck that Sally the salmon! I am amazing, independent and Stuff!"

I grabbed a bundle of seaweed of the side and started to snack on them, before throwing the leftovers and spare clothes into my bag.

I swam to the door and darted for the sandy beach.
Where I would do whatever I wanted.

(◉‿◉)_The magic time skip _(◉‿◉)

I sat in the cove and transformed into my human form changing into my spare clothes.

I tucked my webbed ears under my 'modern?' Hat/hijab and covered my scales in makeup.
It's amazing what silly humans can do to their appearance without being a shapeshifter or siren.
I looked down and readjusted my collered shirt and set of for town.

I made it to what used to be the main road and looked around, the town has slightly changed from the last month I saw it.

They finished a fountain that they started building ages ago.
Humans are so slow.

I'd better not get to close to that or else I'm gonna die 😃.
From a pointy stick or a picksword? Whatever there called.

I gazed around the bustling town and attempted to walk to the cafe/bookstore at the end of the street.
My favourite place to be.

As soon as I snapped out of my trance a blonde child wearing a bandanna ran straight into me knocking me over.

I looked up and saw him dash away without even helping me up!
Humans can be really mean sometimes.
I adjusted myself and looked around.
My eyes darted to the path as I walked off as if nothing happened.

‧₊˚ the amazing time skip‧₊˚

I entered the book shop and asked for a (f/d) and waited at the counter.

"Cash, card or tab?" The person asked.

I looked down at my bag which strangely wasn't there...
It was that blond haired son of a bitch!
Oh he is going to make a nice snack!

"Sorry umm.." I looked at their name tag, "Oat. Sorry Oat, my wallets been stolen and yea."
"Just put it on my tab."

My takeout coffee was snatched by me as I ran of looking around for that kid.
I usually can find my victims by sensing them in some way so.

I followed his sent and ran through alleyways until I reached a corner where I could hear what sounded to be a gremlin laughing?

I turned my head around and saw the kid laughing at my sachel finding all my valuables inside it.

"HEY CHILD GIVE ME BACK MY BLOODY BAG!"I shouted running towards him.

He turned around with a look of horror on his face, how funny.

He doesn't know I'm going to kill him.
Hehe
Never gets old :).

I tackled him to the floor bearing my teeth trying to eat him quickly.  Before hearing him scream and kick around.

"WILLLLL!" The blonde screamed at the sky "WILL SAVE ME IM GONNA DIEE! WILLBURR!"

That bitch thinks calling someone will help hah.
I might as well just sing then snack.

I held his arms to the side and prepared to bite his head clean off.

I felt a pair of hands drag me of the child and throw me into a wall and dug their boot into my chest.

I looked up and saw a person wearing a yellow jumper, black beanie and has brown wavy hair.

He was glaring daggers at me while I grinned like a cat.

I looked over to the stupid boy and saw a women help him up.

A women with orange hair and blue-green eyes.

"LOOK YOU-" she turned around, "Shit- Y/N w-what are you doing h-here? Wait why are you trying to eat Tommy?"

Sally was towering right over me meanwhile the other to looked confused...

[UNLOCKED RELATION SHIP METER!]

You can now view the relationship between your character and a fellow character! And this can change every chapter!
Usually when a thing changes such as platonic to love the percentages will reset!

Platonic is a friend
Disliked is someone who hates you or slightly dislikes you
Love interest is someone is loves you

disliked

(Platonic!)Tommy: 27%
This kid was shook by you but isn't afraid because he is big man! But he is wondering how sally knows you.

Wilber: 12%
He doesn't necessarily hate you but he thought you were pretty at first before he saw you attempting to eat his brother. He is interested in as sally knows you somehow

Platonic interests

Sally: 85%
She loves you dearly and loves you in a friend way after staying with her for around few centuries :) But she wasn't impressed with you almost eating her best friends brother

A/N: oops looks like the salmon found you! But that's a you problem so good luck 🥹.

945 words