Notes:
S/T - skin tone
E/C - eye colour

Wilber's pov:

I fiddled with my fingers at the cave where I told Y/N to meet me on Tommy's phone.
I just wanted to see them again with their (S/T) and their (E/C) eyes.

I know I am getting attached to my best friends roommate (I think) quickly but can I blame myself they are amazing...

I was lost in thought but I saw the first blink of daylight meaning Y/N should be here soon...

• • • • •

The unknowing Y/N's pov:

I woke up feeling my metal clock ring beneath me.
I groggily looked at noticing the time 4:13 AM.

SHIT ITS ALMOST FIRST LIGHT.

I felt my body dart up and quietly but quickly get changed and brush my teeth.

I changed into the outfit I planned, a white collared shirt with a fake (F/C) corset and (F/C) trousers, plus converse and jewellery to top it off.

I swam out my window to my transformation cave to meet Wilber.

• • • •

Anyones pov:

"Look who finally bloody came to the surface." Wilber said teasing Y/N for being late.

The creature climbed up on to the rocks and transformed.
"Umm look away for a sec please!" They cried coming out of the water covering their lower half with clothes.

Y/N came out from behind the rock standing looking down/up at Wilber.

Y/N sat on a nearby rock and looked at the man in front of them,
"Why did you ask of my presence Wilber?"

Wilber turned around fiddling with his fingers.
Glancing around the cave.

"I uhh have a nation that I'm building and I w-was wondering if you wanted to errm join?"
He said locking eyes with them nervously, "You obviously don't have to a-"

"If Sallys fine within good, but I will need to live in a pond at least heh. Being a siren an all."

Wilber looked at Y/N with hope in his eyes and clapped his hands lightly.
Next thing you know it he grabbed the sirens hand and pulled them in the direction of his 'nation'.

꧁𓊈𒆜Yet another time skip lol >:0 𒆜𓊉꧂

Y/N's pov:

Wilber grabbed my hand and was currently pulling me through the forest to a 'nation' of his.

I looked at Tommys phone and at the numbers ,which I learned help tell the time, it was 5:00,

"When are we gonna get their will? I need to get back to sally soon or we'll I don't know." I asked the man pulling my hand.

"We will be back soon but you've got to see L'mangburg I've built it up from the ground up!"

I looked away if I leave now I can get back to sally in time but I will disappoint Wilber and then anything could happen.

"Y/N! We are here~!" Wilber said clicking his fingers in front my my face, " look how cool it it wait till Tommy knows your here an-"

I looked around all that was in front of me were very high ass walls, a van, a large pond and a few tents.

"Wow that looks amazing will!" I said to the taller/shorter man.

He gave me a look of pride and nudged me further into this so called a nation.