Do we love the frog? Yes, yes we do.

Notes:
F/F/C - favourite flower colour

Y/N's pov:

The suns rays reflected through the window above me, calling me to wake up.

My body felt heavy.

What time did I go bed?

I groaned and flexed my tale waving it in the water, my arms stretched as well causing something to go swimming.

Turns out it was my letter the the Salmon

I better send a my pigeon over to carry the it over to her.

Wait what time it?...I lifted my phone to my face the time read about 4:46.

Well I'm not needed at L'manburg yet.
Might as well look around the area, get familiar with it and find some flowers to send over.

Yea they like flowers, and a bit of seedweed.

I lifted myself and my tale off the bed and grabbed my clothes, plus a bag to get the stuff for Sally.

God I'm hungry.

If I recall there is no humans I can eat without eating my new friends.
It's not like I have any human legs in my moving boxes.

But back to the task at hand I need to find flowers and my pigeon.

I glided over to my front door and opened it, water looking nice today it's not to murky outside soo it must be nice weather.

My tale carried me to the surface and I then crawled onto the dirt.

The tale ripped and I got changed into a pair of trainers, plus some shorts and socks.

My hand was on the rock pushing me back up onto my feet.

I looked around no-one

Good.

I must have been tired last night, a sane person wouldn't think a person was following them, unless there was.

Wait wasn't I doing something?

Ah yess I was getting flowers and finding my pigeon which was probably stuck in a bush or a coughing up a butterfly.

That was funny.

I began to wander around a bit a away from L'manburg but not to far.

I'm praying that I'm not in the greater SMP's territory or I'm fucked.

That green guy in a mask seems like a total bitch to feel with.

/a once in a lifetime 3rd person pov :0 \

As Y/N made their way through the forest they carried a pleasant aura around them.

The early morning light radiated over the tops of the trees dotting light yellow specks on the forest floor.

Y/N had successfully found the pigeon that was caught in a flower field, trying to digest any insects or flowers.

The siren picked the animal up feeding it a few bird seeds from their pocket.

"God...I don't even know why or how. You are eating flowers and butterflies without dying." Y/N asked holding the bird close to their face.

"I wish I could do that,"

The person lightly giggled, letting the bird fly off their finger.