XII

Y/N's pov:

I looked at the man that stood in front of me. Dream.
Oh Shit, this is the guy that everyone around here warned me about.

Hah I'm in danger.

I stepped backwards and placed my hat on my belt that holds my dagger from Sally , ready to pull it out if necessary.

Wait it wasn't there.

Dream was flipping it around in his hand the ocean blue handle shimmering in the suns light.

Lovely just lovely.
This bitch now has my knife.

"Hi....can I have my umm knife back?"

He shook his head.

"I'm afraid I can't Y/N after all you are working with L'mangburg,"

Ah I should of expected that.
WAIT HOW THE FUCK DOES DREAM KNOW MY NAME!

"How do you know my name you bitch ass smiley face?!" I asked panic laced over my voice, "I've never met nor seen you"

"Ways and means." A smirk evident in his voice, "Now let me ask the questions dove, after all your life is sort of in my hands."

Oh my god, I step backwards again hoping to get away. My back hits hits something hard, well shit it's a tree i'm now cornered.

Even better

Dream stepped over to me and placed my dagger to my throat, he grazed it close but not close enough to draw blood.

God i'm a fucking idiot, but im not a pussy so.

"What the fuck do you want then! You may think this is threatning butit really is'nt," I say even though i know this man could kill me, oh welp, "Ya know some people actually like th-"

He presses the knife closer to my throat making a small cut, I already know small beads of my blood are forming.

"Holy XD you are so fucking annoying. Just stop squirming because I will break your legs."

I smirk with a sense of dread, knowing my be an annoying bitch tactic was working. But It might not be and I could end up with a mangled leg, like he said.

A shiver runs along the course of my spine, I realised he could do anything he wanted to me.

"Anyways Y/N, why did you come here?...Do you have any ties to people. Or did they hired you."

"Maybe, err maybe not. Wait why the fuck should I tell you prick!"

He pressed his body more against mine, the dagger now pressed slighty futher into my throat, i felt my self cough from the pressure and turned my head from him.

I heard him breathing underneath that mask of his plus those gloved hands on my chin pulling me back to face those lifeless black dots.

I'm sick of this man, I might as well sing him a song.

"Get of now b-efore I-"

"Siren song me. Sorry dove but I already know about that, it would sound nice but it would be a pain to have to force answers out of you~"

I hate that name 'dove' but I don't want to find out what this 'pain' initials.

"Sure, j-just I won't sell them out only myself,"

He makes me promise not to run away and threatens me once again but he does move away and remove the dagger from my throat.

My hand instinctivley went to my throat and covered the spot where it was stained a dark watery crimson.