VII

Time skip to after a few days.

The Y/N's pov:

Ayyyyy Sally has actually agreed to let me go live in L'mangburg for as long as I want!

As long as I send her a letter every day.

But that does mean I can make some friends now, I haven't had a proper friend other sally for ages, maybe even centuries.

I checked I packed everything that I would need.

Clothes, boots, a lot of books, a few potion and weapons incase of any monsters.

The sound of knocking filled my room.

"Yooo Y/N open up!" Sally called out from behind the door.
I swam over to the door and popped my head out.

"Whatcha want?"

"Mmm, maybe a hug before you leave? Or a goodbye," She replied poking my forehead.

I gave a little oww then pulled her into a hug, she placed her head on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you Y/N."
"Same here Salmon."

I felt their arms snake around my neck pulling me into a playful headlock. I tried to escape her hands.

"I'm not a fucking salmon! You are also a fish!" Sally said dragging me over to my suitcase.

"I SURRENDER! WOMAN...PERSON...FISH THINGY!" I declared, "I MIGHT DROWN STOOOPP"

She helped me escape the headlock before reaching into her hoodie pocket.
I looked at her and gave a quizzical look.

"What the hell is th-"

She interrupted me, " it my dear is a special thing i have for you. I well have had this for a while and I think want to give these things to you now."

I looked at them then the box.

"I think now that since we are parting for a long time this would be a nice gift." She said looking away from me.
"Thank you sally."

She handed me a box, I lifted the lid of the box and noticed two things. A earring cuff and two rings.
The earring cuff had waves coming over the ear and seashells dotted around.
While the ring was fashioned out of a blackish metal and had writing inside.

"I-I-I thought you might like a gift to r-remember your salmon by heh," Sally said looking at me, "The ear cuff represents the sea obviously, and the rings well there promise rings."

I felt a warm tear fall down my left cheek signifying happiness.

"Look I know it's not-"

"I Love it sally! I love you."

"Well I hope you do my dear" she said with a playful wink.
I pulled her into a warm hug making sure that they know we are never gonna drift apart.

•<•>• time skip brought to you by a raccoon•<•>•

Sally the sad salmons pov:

I felt Y/N tail curl closer towards me while they snuggled closer into my chest.
God am I gonna miss you my love.

But everything needs to go according to plan so we can live a nice life under the sea together.

You are my best friend and no one will ever take that.

No one...

Relationship meter

Disliked:
No one is in this category

Platonic:

Sally: 96%
Dammmm you really got the fish thing hooked (lol) but she loves you platonically to the moon and back and back etc. but she loves the reaction you had to her gifts.

Tommy: 2%
Tubbo: 5%
Eret: 8%

Romantic:

Wilber: 29%
A tad bit lovesick even when your not there.
Fundy: 16%

A/N: HIIIII ma frogs how are you. I got called cringe today on ROBLOX XD. Ah well I hope you had a nice day and umm yea 😀.

Should I give you people a choice after a few chapters. Like what y/n will do next sorta like a vote.

629 words