~A Crown for Camelot~

I soon discovered that Merlin had disappeared, "Where did he go?" Archimedes, "He told me Bermuda. An island off that hasn't been discovered yet."

I ask, "When is he coming back? Is he coming back?" Archimedes, "I don't know but look there in the churchyard!" I exclaim, "A sword." I climbed over the fence and I exclaimed the sword.

I read the legend on the sword that everyone had tried to pull it out of the stone but they were unsuccessful, "You are going to have a time pulling that out,girl."

The light shined above me whenever I touched that." Ruby, "Sasha,maybe you better leave it alone." I used all of my strength and with all of my might to pull the sword out of the stone and it worked.

Ruby read the legend on the sword, "Whoso pulled out this sword..." Archimedes, "It's the sword in the stone! She has done it!" I was immediately taken to the King and the Queen of the land.

Archimedes, "Your Majesty,this girl has pulled the sword from the stone" their eyes widen as they rose from their thrones, "We must dubb her at once!"

He brings out his sword as I knelt down, "It's a miracle,ordained by heaven" he announces to everyone who stood in the crowd, "This girl is to be the next ruler."

I say, "But I don't want to be the next ruler,your Majesty" he asks, "But then what do you want to be?" I whisper into his ear and he looks satisfied, "Very well. Instead of being the next ruler,she is to be a hero."

The Queen asks, "What is your name?" I say, "Sasha King" King Arthur and Queen Guinevere shout, "Hail,Sasha King,the hero!" The crowd, "Long live Sasha the hero!"

Archimedes, "I can't believe it!" He smiles.

Narrator:

So at last the miracle had come in that far off
Time and the glorious reputation of the hero,Sasha King has begun.

Sasha's POV:

I say, "A hero,Archimedes? I don't know anything about being a hero. I wish Merlin was here." There was a sound and I started to shout, "Merlin! Merlin!" He appeared in front of me.

I say, "Merlin, you are back from..." Merlin, "Bermuda? Yes. Bermuda in the 20th century is a crazy world. One big modern mess" I say, "I've been dubbed and declared a hero by the King and Queen."

Archimedes, "She pulled the sword from the stone" Merlin, "Of course. Sasha King. The greatest hero of all time" I ask, "Of all time?" Merlin, "Would you rather it be for a short time?"

I say, "Oh,no. The greatest hero of all time sounds great" he and I hug, "Girl,girl,girl. You will become a great legend. They'll be writing books about you for centuries to come about all of your marvelous adventures. It might even become a series."

Merlin added flowers into my hair, "They could even make motion pictures about you" I knew he meant movies and television when he mentioned a motion picture.

I say, "Hopefully it's without commercials!" Merlin,Archimedes,Ruby and the carpet laugh, "Right?" Merlin comments.

Her Camelot look:
Emma's flower crown from above picture☝️
This is her dress:

Her Camelot look:Emma's flower crown from above picture☝️This is her dress:

"We're off to see the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!"