~Underworld~

I looked around and I shouted, "Ruby! Carpet!" But I saw that they were missing in action. I don't know where they are but I hope that they are safe.

Meanwhile, I was tied with thick rope very hard to a pole in the middle of Hades' lair in the Underworld, "Ah,Sasha,always nice to see a familiar face. How are you doing?"

I looked at him like he was crazy, "Oh,yeah. It seems that you are a bit "tied up" at the moment. You see what I did there?" He did some magic and I was untied from the pole.

I asked him, "I thought we killed you." He answers, "You did but I am still a god...so." I rolled my eyes and I state, "I am so over this 'being kidnapped' thing."

He ignored me and I remembered, "Hey! You told me something when I first met you on Mount Olympus when Hercules was a baby. Something about my "future husband?"

Hades, "Oh,yes. Your future husband. Don't worry,all the questions you have about him will be answered eventually. If not by him,himself." I ask, "Why can't you answer my questions if you seem to know so much?"

Hades, "I personally just don't have the time and I don't want to answer them for you. It'd be better if I left that element of surprise to your dear darling future husband."

He left me alone there in the lair. I was becoming very lonely until a woman showed up. This woman had brown eyes and wavy brown hair and she had porcelain skin that resembles and reminds me of Snow.

She wore a dress of purple with pink hues and her hair was decorated with all sorts of pretty little flowers. She came up to me, "I'm so sorry that you are here. If I could,I'd go anywhere but here."

I ask, "Why?" She responds, "Being the ex of Hades ain't what it's all cracked up to be." I grew to be more confused, "What?" She smiles, "I'm sorry. I'm Persephone."

I say, "Hi,Persephone. My name is Sasha." Persephone, "I've heard of you. You are the greatest hero of all time,right?" I smile, "Yes,you are correct."

Persephone held a questioning expression on her face, "You don't mind a story,right?" I shrug my shoulders, "I've got nothing but time so go ahead."

Persephone took a seat beside me, "Me and Hades had a one night stand." I say, "I wouldn't have chosen that for a beginning but okay."

Persephone, "After that one night, I got pregnant with our daughter. After I told him the news, he broke it off with me and he left me."

I say, "Go on" She does, "After I had our daughter. I decided to raise her by myself but that all changed when Hades met that Zelena." My eyes widened, "Wait. Zelena? The Wicked Witch of the West comes down here?"

Persephone nods, "Yes. Quite frequently if I may add." I grew sort of nervous as she is not only a wicked witch along with her being my aunt but also she hates me and is out to get me.

Persephone, "Hades believes that Zelena is his true love. Now that my daughter is five years old, I think that I made the right decision in letting her know that her father is Hades but I also did tell her what he was,what he did and also what he did to me and her- he left us."

I ask, "Does he know,or...?" Persephone nods, "Oh,he knows alright. It's just hard for me to see that he wants no part of her life. But he'll want to be apart of Zelena's and have their own stupid precious baby."

I heard, "Mommy!" Me and Persephone look to see a little girl with her mother's look's appeared with a little pink backpack on her back.

I ask with a smile on my face, "Oh. Who is this?" Persephone smiles, "Sasha,this is Melinoe,my daughter and Mel,this is Sasha. A new friend of mine. Say "hi" Melinoe,be polite."

She smiles up at me, "Hi" I say, "Hi,Melinoe."