that still doesn't explain how you ended up in Michael's bed

I hear snickers and giggles, I would know that giggle anywhere, Ashton. I groan and roll over until I realize I am not alone in my bed.

"Oh shit," I say quietly, remembering Isabella is in my bed.

"Hmm?" Isabella starts and rolls over to face me.

"Someone's sleepy," Calum says and I feel Isabella stiffen.

She nuzzles her head closer into my neck and pulls the blanket completely over her head.

"Get the f*ck out guys!" I say to Calum and Ashton.

"Hey! This is my room too!" Calum retorts and I huff in annoyance.

Then Luke walks in and says, "What's going on in-oh!" As if he didn't know from the other idiots.

"Luke get out!" I yell and throw an extra pillow at him.

He dodges the pillow and then leans his head out of the room and says, "Hey Jae, I think I found your friend!" with a laugh.

"Oh my god Bel, what the hell?" Jae walks in and says in a serious, almost angry tone.

I am taken aback by Jae's response and shift around a little bit. Isabella takes my hand under the blanket and gives a little squeeze, this helps me to relax and take a deep breath.

"Well how 'bout everybody fucks off!" Isabella says as she throws the blanket off her head then quickly says, "Good Morning!" to everyone with a smile.

"Well someone's sassy in the morning," Calum says before he walks out of the room with Luke and Jae.

I look over at Isabella and she's covering her face with her hands with her knees pulled up to her chest. Then, looking over at the other bed in the room, I see Ashton laying there, head in his hands, staring.

"Ashton!" I yell and he jumps as I finish, "Get out!" Ashton walks out of the room giggling and making annoying kissy faces.

"Well that was fun," I say sarcastically and get a laugh out of Isabella.

"Oh was it?" Isabella responds with a smirk.

"Good morning," I say.

"Good morning," she returns with a smile and slight shove to my shoulder.

Isabella throws off the rest of the blanket and goes to stand up, but I pull her back to give her a quick kiss on the cheek. I feel her cheeks heat up, her eyes scrunch together and I see her smile spread wider as I pull away.

"Wanna get some food?" I ask her.

"Yeah," Isabella responds.

We get out of bed and walk towards the door to the rest of the hotel suite hand in hand. I take a look at Isabella, she is quite beautiful in the morning, her hair up in a messy bun and my band tee covering her shorts. We exchange smiles, open the door and walk out into the living room.

Once we go through the door, Isabella breaks away to the bathroom with Jae following close behind her. I head towards Luke, Calum and Ashton and push Luke onto the floor, taking his space on the living room couch. He lands on the floor with a huff and I lean back laughing. The room falls silent for a bit, each of us scrolling through our phones and ignoring the elephant in the room. I hear what seems to be someone shouting nearby, but I can't make out what they are saying and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to know. Someone clears their throat, ending the silence, so I look up to now see three pairs of questioning eyes on me.

"What?" I ask.

"What do you mean 'What'? What do you think you're doing?" Luke says.

"Excuse me? I am doing nothing wrong," I respond.