Chapter VI: Caged.

Gellert dropped his weight on the old bed. He looked up and a large window gave him the last of the day's light on the few things in the room above the Defense classroom.

"Does the headmaster really think this is right?",he asked Albus, who was hanging his coat on a nearby coat rack.

"What's wrong with it?" he replied. "Male students live together."

"But we're adults", Albus looked back at him, waiting for him to continue. Gellert swallowed as he saw his expression. "I don't think it's appropriate to let two people share a dormitory."

Albus let out an incredulous laugh. He put down his coat at last and walked slowly on.

"What does it matter that we're grown-ups, Gellert?", he kept his smile and he could even swear that a hint of mischief permeated everything he said. "We'll do grown-up things, that's for sure, but I don't understand what grown-up things you have in mind."

Gellert froze. Who was this being? Was it the same one with the sun gaze or a variant closer to the sunset? In any case, he didn't think it was the right time for "adult things". By the end of his musings, Albus was already in front of him. He knelt down and there, with his hands on Gellert's thighs, caressing, he smiled at him.

"I mean", he changed the grimace on his face. He could play that game too, "I mean, it's kind of awkward", he grabbed his face, so those blue eyes would pay attention to him. "We are both in this room where we must share where we sleep, where we dress and even where we wash ourselves."

"I've already told you", he also took Gellert's face, "there's nothing in you that I haven't seen in me. Besides", his hands caressed from his face, shoulders to the beginning of his trousers, "there are other things I do want to see."

He didn't wait any longer and Albus took his lips, pushing him down on the bed he would occupy for the rest of the school year. Gellert was surprised by the hasty reaction; could it be that in the forest that morning, Albus really wanted to be with him? He got the answer when he felt the chestnut's warm hand caressing his crotch over his pants.

"Albus", he said in the middle of the kiss, pulling him off, "we need to talk".

He paused in his kiss, leaning over Gellert's lap. "That's right", he smacked his forehead with his palm. "We have a lot to talk about", he said and got up on the edge of the bed. He began to pace around the room, muttering. "There is something very important I need to tell you. Well, two very important things. Maybe three if we...

"Albus Percival and ten more names! Would you start talking? Please", he shouted as he sat back down. Gellert needed to set the record straight with Albus first before relating in a more intimate way, especially since they would now be sleeping in the same space. But for Gellert, it was more important what Albus could say because he knew that everything he said was really important.

"Well", he took a seat on his own bed, on the other side of the room but opposite Gellert's bed. "Headmaster Dippet was very clear: they will create a class that will help students learn about the Muggle world and he wants you to teach that class", Gellert changed his expression to a surprised one. "Besides, we have to leave the school at the weekend, to a nearby village", his face changed to an excited one. "We're going to get the ingredients for your wand!"

"My wand", he mentioned worriedly. "Can I have a wand?"

"Of course! You're a wizard, you have magic, and you should use a wand", he smiled complacently. "I've never actually made one, but I know I can. In the meantime, I'll teach you some easy non-verbal spells that I know you'll be able to master."
"Albus, don't you think it's a bit hasty to teach me magic?" Gellert questioned. "I've been in this world for two days."