this wasn't a part of the plan.

I'm back ill be editing this book alot tonight!! Sorry for dying 👎

Once Tubbo turned to start moving the sound of chains hitting the water started growing louder and louder until Tubbo ran, his feet pushing him so far forward that the ground had holes in it.

"WHA-" Tubbo started to Yell but ranboo silenced him, Ranboo knew what it was, but Tubbo didn't.

They had arrived faster than expected. Ranboo didn't care that he was a ghost and he grabbed Tubbo's hands and ran, he lifted his feet off the ground having Tubbo start flailing his legs and holding back the urge to scream.

"WHATS HAPPENING??" Tubbo yells not even acknowledge that the two said they couldn't carry people.

"Tubbo we aren't going to tell you, we don't want you freaking out." Phil said completely calmly.

"Uh- okay?" Tubbo knew he should be scared, and he sure was. "Could you vaguely tell me?" Tubbo said desperately.

"No, sorry Tubbs," a firmiliar voice came out if no where startling all 3 of them. "Don't think they can, cant have you in fear while the two ARE BREAKING THE FUCKING RULE-"

"I-" Tubbo knew Tommy was not on the ground as he would not be as loud and clear. "Tommy? Are you-"

"Dead? Yes. Long story." Tommy said proudly.

After Tommy mentioned that Ranboo was breaking the rule, he felt his hand release Tubbo's. In fear, he found something.. new. Being a ghost wasn't just flying...
It added
One
Special
Power.

Ranboo's eyes bolted shut not wanting to see Tubbo fall to his death again, he head everything go silent and assumed he fucked up.

When Ranboo opened his eyes, he saw Tubbo sat, floating, not moving in the air, dead expression, he thought he was a goner.
Ranboo noticed everything froze, he assumed something happened like he could do something to time like stopping it, somehow.

"How the fuck did that work?" Ranboo thought.