what a plan

this book might be either short or rlly long no in-between btwwww

"Okay Tubbo," Phil said before Ranboo could speak up. "You need to get out of this place."

"Have you heard, well I doubt you have but something is on its way here and fast, the stupid 'threat' thing is real." Ranboo continued for Phil.

"What! Okay how do I leave then?" Tubbo asked.

"Well thats what I dont kno-" ranboo got cut off by Phil's old brain working faster than light.

"Well, we are going to see if we can carry you and if not we can push things so if you get in a boat we can push the boat across the sea and you'll get to freedom." Phil said trying to make sense. Phil explained the plan if nothing worked just in case, he was good at explaining things.

Ranboo listened to the plan carefully and found he could push things as he tried by nudging a tree branch.

"Okay! Well that is a lot of work for you two, I hope you don't mind because I'm scared by just knowing that whatever the threat is its here." Tubbo said attempting to stand and not letting the sadness take over.

"We dont mind." Ranboo and Phil jinxed

"I will do anything for you to be safe." Ranboo said.

Tubbo felt a little flustered and went along with what the other had to say.