following script

(its 4am while im writing this pls dont insult tired brain-)

"Wha-" Tommy tried to speak before Ranboo stopped him.

"Phil, move." Ranboo said.

"I can't?" Philza said confused.

"Move. catch Tubbo." Ranboo was serious

Philza knew he was about to break the entire system, probably ruin everything,  but, he pursued. Philza put his mind to it, he moved the only time he shouldn't, and couldn't.

Phil closed his eyes and just, moved. He had done the thing he swore to not be able to do. Phil had moved when he couldn't and.. it worked! 

Ranboo blinked again, and the deafening scream from Tubbo, became as loud as it was before. Philza sat, with his arms out ready to grab Tubbo when he lands, and Ranboo was shaking.

Ranboo looked so brave during the whole process but deep down, he was terrified, overthinking what could actually happen. Tubbo could die, Phil could lose his powers, whatever happens when you 'break the rules.'

"Uhmmm..." Tubbo clearly thought he was a dead for real this time. "Who..? what? how am I-..?" 

"C'mon Tubbo, we're going... home?" Ranboo said leading with his voice.

Ranboo eventually got tired, he had been leading Tubbo by talking and he couldn't keep up, he just told Tubbo the following.

"Tubbo, This is to difficult do you know where that one doc is? if you go there we can just boat 'cus this is kind of annoying to walk and just talk about random crap." 

"I think I know where that is, how long do I have?" Tubbo asked.

"Let me check." Ranboo said.

In seconds all sound muted, every wave in the ocean stood still, and Tommy went back to trying to stand still so Ranboo didn't know hes there.

Ranboo had seen the mob and how they moved and sinse he didn't fail school, he could estimate how long it would take for the obliteration.

~~~~~~~~~~~
*quirky time skip*
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ranboo are you sure this'll work? I don't know how to drive a boat." Tubbo asked in concern.

"I'm sure, don't worry about it." Ranboo said even thought he wasn't sure if it would work.

Tubbo walked towards the small paddle boat. The paddle boat was surpisingly stirdy, for its size it could hold the entire ghost crew and Tubbo if they were all alive.
Ranboo closed his eyes for a second just trying to get a quick break, but he had forgot that Tommy and Phil could tell if he had froze time.

"dumbass what are you doing?" Tommy asked interupting the silence.

"Fuck nothing I haven't slept in 27 hours leave me alone." Ranboo said continuing with time.

Ranboo tried to push the boat as told he could, but his hands went straight through the boat. He couldn't do as told. Was he lied to?

"Who lied? Is it to do with something i dont have? what?" Ranboo thought before getting slapped by Tommy.

"Hellooo? Earth to Ranboo." Tommy repeated.

"Sorry what?" Ranboo looked up immidietly.

"You can't do anything to the boat, you see we need to try something, we know Phil can, but now we know you cant so what you're going to do, is direct." Tommy explained.

"Ohhhh ok" Ranboo said. "but why do i get the worst job??" Ranboo joked.

And they took to sea. Water surrounding them from all directions, and one boat coming from a forgotten land.