confusion

(cannonically this ocean is massive btw ive never been to the uk so sorry if its really inaccurate 😭😭)

It was boring, all that was happening was boat movement. And Tommy was doing nothing!
Tommy was just twiddling his thumbs and all that junk.
Ranboo was disappointed that he had to direct the boat because Tommy said he had better to do, but he was just sitting there.

"Tom, why did you assign me this job?" Ranboo said. "You said youchad a better job to do."

"oh uh, I'm entertaining Tubbs" Tommy was clearly making shit up because he could.

"sureee, okay." Ranboo said.

It had been about an hour and the 4 were ready to give up, it had been taking to long and they were definitely spotted. whatever this threat was about, it was going to impact their lives.

"What the fuck-" Tommy said pointing ahead. "Look at that crazy shit"

"What is that?" Ranboo and Tubbo said at the same time.

"Guys, leave me to go see, it might be dangerous" Phil took off going to the blob like thing in the distance, it wasn't close but it wasn't far either.

Philza was so confused trying to see it from a distance but he moved his way over towards the blue blob.

meanwhile with the others

"What do you think it is?" Ranboo asked knowing damn well no one had a clue.

"Bitch you think we know we just wanna leave!" Tommy was clearly tired.

"guys.." Tubbo started. "I have a clue what it is."

"Go on.." Ranboo said a little confused why Tubbo sounded scared.

"I think..." Tubbo looked at it again. "It's a... never mind ignore me"

"You sure?" Ranboo was curious. "I wont make fun of you for what you think it might be."

In a blink of an eye Ranboo stopped the time again, he needed a speak with Tommy.

"Tom, what do you think Tubbo's gonna say?" Ranboo asked.

"He's gonna say it doesn't matter or something." Tommy said.

"I'll be right back actually give me a second." Ranboo said moving away from Tommy.

Ranboo flew towards the blob and noticed Philza wasn't even close to it. Ranboo had been moving so much faster than him, but Ranboo thought it was because he froze time.

"Ranboo, why'd you freeze?" Phil said right as Ranboo zoomed past him.

Ranboo ignored Phil and ran towards the blob. It looked round, but flat, he was confused as hell but he got closer and closer.

"what the fuck?" Ranboo gasped.

Ranboo wanted to touch it but was fucking scared, it could do anything from remove him from the afterlife to save Tubbo to anything else.

Ranboo dipped under the water and grabbed a piece of seaweed to throw through the thing. he floated towards the surface and saw the blob right infront of his face. With a light throw trying not to lose the seaweed if nothing happens, Ranboo threw the seaweed at the blob and...

(im bad at wording things so sorry if this sounds weird 😭😭)

a colorful ball of light flew around the seaweed as the two colided and in a second the seaweed has disappeared, it was completely gone. there was no sight of it anywhere. Ranboo saw the ball of light and color still kind of existed and he looked around for the seaweed for a solid minute until he was sure it was gone gone.

"what the..." Ranboo got cut off.

"Hey ma- what the fuck is this??" A firmilliar voice spoke.

"hey... wilbur? I have no clue what this is, but I don't recommend going 'cause everything just disappears forever i think." Ranboo explained.

"oh well i have to get toing but cya later my dude tell me what it is when you find out!" Wilbur flew away just as fast as ranboo did.

Ranboo seeing wilbur go as fast as he did got him wondering but he had no time to think and he flew back to Tommy.

"Tommy!" Ranboo went towards Tommy and explained the goofy situation.

"No fucking way dude, we should go in!" Tommy said not joking at all.

"whatever" Ranboo said flying  closer to Tubbo.