fairytales

he noticed the lack of movement and knew he could save his friend in an instant.

Ranboo had to do some 'calculations' to know if Tubbo could survive a fall onto mattresses but it turned out, he couldn't the fall would be too much and Tubbo would perish, Ranboo would not let that slide.
Ranboo looked to see Tommys eyes still moving around, he could do something as well as ranboo could with this whole time shit.

"Tommy, don't just stand there help me goddam." Ranboo blurted at the aggressive child.

"Ugh I thought I'd get away with that." Tommy sighed.

Ranboo spun his head to look at the incoming helicopters and boats and felt a shiver flow through his body. Ranboo got lost. Something could happen to Tubbo.. again. Tubbo could really die this time.

"RANBOO. ARE YOY EVEN LISTENING I THOUGHT IT WAS SMART." Tommy yelled at Ranboo.

"Wha- oh sorry whats up?" Ranboo snapped out of his thoughts.

"Ugh, well if we put to many soft things on the ground like these stupid mattresses, Tubbos going to go flying and die, so we should maybe get Tubbo over to the water and he could survive." Tommy summed up his big plan that in reality was quite small.

"Tommy. This is real life not minecraft." Ranboo said seriously.

"And thats where you're wrong. That's my thing. Let me explain this dead universe to you mr 'i dIeD 12 sEcOnDS aGO'" Tommy made fun of Ranboo as he could. "So this whole afterlife shit is weird, you have the abilities to control 2 things. You don't get to know what so though, and you want to know what me and Phil got? Well I got as you know right now, I can control this concept of time shit, and fuckin' I can toggle minecraft physics! Phil on the other hand, can do anything during time freeze besides move, which means he can hear us rn, and he can catch anybody and they won't feel any pain which is stupid but oh well."

Ranboo was so confused, the afterlife was just its own fairytale, flying, powers, what next, a happily ever after? Ranboo knew what to do now for sure but didn't know if it would even work, he didn't know as much as he needed.

"Keep explaining, I have a theory." Ranboo said focused.

"Well, teamwork is all that the afterlife is, everyone has to work together, so if lets say Wilbur..." Tommy started, abruptly stopping remember a dark secret. "Sorry, so let's say Aimsey were to be able to move but not hear us when time froze, thats when Phil comes in hand."

"Perfect." Ranboo smiled.