where their story begins

The sound of an alarm flooded her room. She dislikes waking up early, but she also hates skipping class. Hearing the alarm, she awoke right away and prepared for school.

She stepped into the dining room and was greeted by her mother. "Morning sunshine."

She greeted her mother back with a kiss on the cheek and then sat down to eat breakfast together.

Her driver, Mr. Lim, drove her to school after she had finished her meal. "Have a lovely day miss" he bid goodbye as they arrived. Many students were standing nearby watching her as she got out of her automobile.

Jang Wonyoung; known for being intelligent, attractive, talented, and wealthy.

She receives numerous flowers every day. Of course, it was from her fans; boys and also the girls.

She also receives criticism despite being famous. Some of the girls are jealous; they circulate ridiculous rumors about her in an effort to harm her reputation, but Wonyoung on the other hand, couldn't give a damn.

"Omg it's Jang Wonyoung"

"She's so pretty"

"Omg i love her"

"I want to date her"

Wonyoung ignore the students as she headed to class until she heard the motorcycle behind her. "There's a motorcycle behind you, Wonyoung!" a student yelled. Wonyoung turned to look, but accidentally fell instead because she was startled.

__________

This is where their story begins.

__________

Even after noticing her fall, the driver continued on. Regaining her balance, Wonyoung rushes to the student who nearly hit her.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU NEARLY STRIKED ME! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I DIED? ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR IT?" Wonyoung yelled.

Students gathered around them to watch the scene. The boy removes his helmet and looks at her. "Are you talking to me?" He questioned as he removed his airpods. It turned out he wasn't listening to her the entire time. Looking at the boy, Wonyoung felt irritated.

"AAAAAA PARK SUNGHOON"

"PARK SUNGHOON IS BACK!"

"OUR SUNGHOON"

"SUNGHOON OPPAA"

When they saw the handsome boy, a crowd of girls screamed. "Park Sunghoon?" Wonyoung questioned as he is still unknown to her. Sunghoon smiled at his fans as they yelled his name and turned to look at Wonyoung again. "I assume you are new. I'm the handsome and famous Park Sunghoon" He spoke.

"Handsome? You look like an average boy with no special features" said Wonyoung. "You must be blind. I'm the most attractive person here, and guess what? you just wrecked my morning. I'll see you when I see you. Bye" Sunghoon said before leaving her.

"YA! you still have to apologize!" Wonyoung yelled which stopped him from going. "Can you tell me why that is required?" Sunghoon questioned. "You nearly hit me, JERK!" Wonyoung said.

"JERK? YA! Don't ever call me that! Thank goodness I don't hit girls. And as for the apology you requested, I forgive you for walking in my direction" Sunghoon replied

"I didn't seek your forgiveness; I simply asked you to apologize. You're the one who-" Wonyoung grew angrier as she spoke, but she was interrupted.

"Blah, blah, bye" Sunghoon mocked as he walked away.

"THAT JERK" Wonyoung said under her breath.

The bell began to ring signaling the start of class. Rushing to her classroom, Wonyoung took a seat and awaited their professor.

Mr. Nam wished everyone a good morning. "I simply wanted to let everyone know that Park Sunghoon has returned. You may now sit, Sunghoon" he stated. Sunghoon paid him respect and walked over to his old seat, but as he did so, he noticed a girl sitting there.

"Ya noisy girl! This is my seat!" Sunghoon kicks Wonyoung's chair. "Are you blind mister? You nearly ran me over with your foolish motorcycle, and now you seem unaware that I'm seated here. Poor you" Wonyoung stated in an effort to irritate Sunghoon.

Before Sunghoon could speak, Mr. Nam asked him to take the empty seat behind Wonyoung instead.

"I let you go this time" Sunghoon told her as he walked to his new seat. Wonyoung, on the other hand, simply grinned while staring at the annoyed Sunghoon.