you make me feel secure

Finally reaching Sunghoon's penthouse after a long drive Sunghoon told Wonyoung the door's password as he went in, and Wonyoung followed.

"My room is upstairs just next to yours. When you need something, just knock on my door "Says Sunghoon

"Okay"

"The fact that I only met you recently and now I'm living with you is unbelievable" Wonyoung added.

"I told your father that you would be staying here tonight but I didn't expect you would move in." Sunghoon made fun of Wonyoung for her unexpected action.

"Obviously because I want to see my handsome boyfriend every day." Wonyoung teased him back.

Sunghoon didn't know what to say, so he hurried to the kitchen to start cooking. Wonyoung laughed at shy Sunghoon and then entered her room.

Her room was enormous and beautifully decorated; it looked cozy. "This is nice." she murmured.

Wonyoung took a shower and then went to the kitchen to see how Sunghoon was doing. "What are you preparing?" she questioned.

"Ramen, but I think it's overcooked."

"I don't want to eat that." Wonyoung replied. "Neither do I"

"Let's just place an order for some dinner and perhaps some ice cream for dessert."

"Perfect." Sunghoon said

"mint choco ice cream?" Wonyoung questioned

"NO WAY. That is like eating chocolate while using toothpaste" Sunghoon said immediately

"Why such a dramatic response? I thought you said you love it?"

"NO! I hate it actually. You confidently told my mom that I loved it, so I feel compelled to say that I do!"

"Thank God, the other response is correct. However, mint chocolate? THAT'S A NO" Added Sunghoon

"Wow i got everything correct except for the flavor question? That's awesome"

"To be honest, I was surprised on that day. I previously thought you are one of my fans, but once you said mint chocolate, I realized you were only guessing and that the answer was coincidentally correct."

"Oh well, anyway..we'll have mint chocolate for dessert."

When their food did arrive, they both enjoyed it and decided to watch some movies afterward.

"Should we watch scary movies?" Wonyoung recommended

"NO!"

"All right, let's watch a scary movie" To frighten Sunghoon, Wonyoung plays a scary movie.

In the end, they were both scared. When the ghost emerged, they both shouted and hug one another.

Since it was already midnight when the movie ended, they both went to their rooms. Sunghoon attempted to fall asleep but was unable to do so because he was too afraid. The house was quiet but then suddenly a knock was heard at his door.

"Who is that?" He questioned. No responses

Another knock is heard. Sunghoon slowly approached his door to check. He then saw Wonyoung holding her pillow and blanket.

"Wony? What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm scared. Can I sleep here?"

After hearing what Wonyoung said, Sunghoon choked on nothing.

"I mean, you sleep in your bed, and I'll sleep on the floor."

"Ah, right,"

Even though both of them were still awake, the room was silent until Sunghoon spoke.

"Wony." He called him

"Hmm?"

"Did your dad slap you all the time?" He asked

"Yes, he has been that way ever since I was a child. This is why I hate him."

"But why did you decide to stay with me? I'm a total stranger."

"I have no idea. I used to hate you but now it's different."

"Different?"

"Yes, you make me feel secure. Thank you... hoonie"

After Wonyoung referred to Sunghoon by the nickname she gave him, he was unable to continue speaking. At first, he believed it to be cringe, but now it gives him butterflies.

After a brief period of silence, he speaks at last.

"By the way, my mother texted me that we would be visiting my grandparents in Hawaii next week and that I should invite you along."

"Okay"

"Okay.... I'm going to sleep now."

"Alright...goodnight"