fake girlfriend

They finally reach Sunghoon's residence after a couple minutes. "Nice house." Wonyoung said, admiring the mansion

"Family residence. I don't live here. I have a penthouse of my own" Sunghoon responded.

"Okay, let's introduce ourselves before we enter. I'm Sunghoon. Park Sunghoon and I'm 20"

"How about you?" Sunghoon questioned

"I'm not telling you."

"You have to, too! This is important" Sunghoon said. "Why is it important to you to know my name and age? Do you like me?! SEE! I should not have trusted you before" Wonyoung added.

"YA! Can you please stop being so annoying?" Sunghoon argued

"I need you to..."

"To what?" Wonyoung questioned.

"Pretend to be my girlfriend." Sunghoon replied

"WHAT?!" Wonyoung shouted in disbelief.

"I'll explain! My father wants me to marry Nami, the daughter of one of his friends. However, I don't want to marry someone I don't love, I claim to already have a girlfriend. And the issue is that I don't have one. So please help me." Sunghoon explained

When Wonyoung hears Sunghoon's justification, she begins to laugh. She keeps laughing until she notices Sunghoon's serious expression. Her laugh becomes quieter and finally stops. "Are you serious?" She questioned.

"What benefits will I receive from becoming your fake girlfriend?" Again, she questioned. "I'll give you anything you want." Sunghoon replied. Wonyoung made an effort to list her desires that she was unable to fulfill. "Money? My father got a lot of that. A house? I already have one. A car? I don't have a license"

"I have no ideas, can I simply do it and think about it later?"Apparently out of boredom, Wonyoung accepted to act as Sunghoon's fake girlfriend.

"Even better. Tell me about yourself now" said Sunghoon. "I'm Jang Wonyoung, I'm 19, wealthy, attractive, brilliant, and famous" She spoke up.

"So, you're Wonyoung and you're 19 years old. The other part is not required." Sunghoon uttered while approaching the front door and Wonyoung followed him.

Several maids greeted Sunghoon as they entered the living room by bowing to him and saying, "Welcome back, young master." Sunghoon ignored them and carried on with his walk. , "You're back." Park Yeseul, Sunghoon's mother greeted him. Sunghoon's father, Park Yejun, was seated next to her, but he didn't care about his son's presence.

"Yes, you should meet my girlfriend," Sunghoon answered. "What?!" Yejun was surprised by his son's word. "My girlfriend. Isn't she gorgeous?" Sunghoon spoke while glancing at Wonyoung.

"You seem familiar," Yejun said to Wonyoung. "Sir, ma'am, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jang Wonyoung, and I'm your son's girlfriend." Wonyoung tries to avoid cringing as she says "girlfriend" in her introduction.

"How long have you two been dating?" Yeseul questioned her.

"5 months," To avoid raising suspicion from Sunghoon's parents, Wonyoung simply guesses the response without thinking.

"What's his favorite number?"

"8"

"Favorite food?"

"Any delicious food especially protein"

"What is his favorite flavor?"

"Mint choco"

"I don't know that Sunghoon likes mint chocolate." Yeseul said as she looked at Sunghoon

"I really love it actually" Sunghoon replied.

"That's....PERFECT!" Yeseul shouted, startling them.

"Let's not force him to marry Nami, honey" Yeseul said to her husband.

"Yes, let's move on. I don't want to marry a person I don't love" Sunghoon added

"Yes, let's make him marry Wonyoung instead!!!" Yeseul exclaimed loudly.

"WHAT?!" Sunghoon and Wonyoung immediately shouted in unison.

"Why are you both shocked? Don't you two care about one another?" Yeseul smiled as she spoke. "My apologies ma'am, I can't get married. I'm still young" Wonyoung responded.

"You will be an adult next year" Yejun suddenly said. "I thought you'd be against us." Sunghoon questioned.

"I am. I'll be watching both of you. show me you love each other, and if you can't show it, you'll be marrying Nami regardless of anything." Yejun stated.

They finally left the residence after a long talk. "You told me that I basically need to be your FAKE GIRLFRIEND not your REAL WIFE! You're crazy, Park Sunghoon."

"I also did not imagine this to happen." Sunghoon responded.

"What do we need to do now?" Wonyoung questioned.

"Let's keep pretending,"

"WHAT? NO WAY! I'm leaving." Wonyoung dialed her driver and left.