her

"Did you have fun?" Sunghoon questioned. "I do. thank you for bringing me to meet my mother, Hoon." Wonyoung responded. "No problem, just let me know if you want to meet her again."

After a little while, Sunghoon pulled over to the side of the road and stopped his car. "Why are we stopping here?" Wonyoung questioned.

"I have a thing to say. I was going to tell you at home, but I can't wait" He answered. "What's that?" Wonyoung questioned again.

"Wony" he called. "Hmm?"

"Should we stop the contract?"

Sunghoon's words caught Wonyoung off guard. "Can you tell me why?" She avoided his gaze. "I simply don't want this relationship anymore."

"Ahh... Alright then." She said, glancing at her feet. "Let's start from the beginning. I want it to be real this time" Sunghoon replied. "Huh?" She gave him a glance.

"I like you, Wony." He said.

"Are you being sincere?" Wonyoung wanted a confirmation.

"I would never lie. most especially to you, Wony"

"Stop joking, Hoon."

Sunghoon then held her cheeks, moved nearer, and began putting his lips against hers. The kiss felt different from their first, it was so passionate that it made tears escape her eyes. Through it, they are able to sense each other's feelings. "Does this prove my love for you?" Sunghoon questioned as he broke off the kiss

"Why are you crying?" Sunghoon questioned again while wiping Wonyoung's tears when he noticed that she was crying. "I like you too, Hoon" she replied with teary eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Sunghoon then gave her a warm hug after knowing she felt the same as him.

"You're my girlfriend now."

"You should have gotten my consent first" Wonyoung said.

"You said that you liked me."

"Yeah, but you still need to ask me first,"

"Okay, okay. Would you like to be my girlfriend, Jang Wonyoung?"

"No" she teased.

"YA!"

"I was kidding. I'd be happy to be your girlfriend, Park Sunghoon"

"Should we go out on a date tomorrow?" Wonyoung suggested. "Why hold off till tomorrow? Let's get started right away" Sunghoon said as he began driving.

"You really like me that much, huh" Wonyoung grinned. He responded, "I like you more than going home early from school."

They eventually reached their location after a few minutes. "Han River?" Wonyoung questioned when she realized where they were.

"Isn't this where couples normally go on dates?" Sunghoon replied. "How do you know? Have you been on a date?"

"No, I looked it up on Google last night because I have no prior dating experience and many people claim this is the best spot."

"You looked it up last night?"

"Yeah, is there something wrong?"

"That was cute," Wonyoung responded while messing with Sunghoon's hair.

Sunghoon then got out of his car, and just as Wonyoung was ready to follow, he stopped her. "Wait here," He said and sprinted to open her door. "My lady," He said as he bowed to her like she was a queen. "Why so suddenly?" Wonyoung laughed at his silliness.

He extended his hand and said, "Let's go." Wonyoung held his hand and they walked around the place. "Ice cream!" Wonyoung pointed at the ice cream truck. "Should we buy some?" Sunghoon questioned. "YES!"

They made their way over to the truck to place their order. "What flavor do you want, Hoon?" Wonyoung questioned. "Coffee flavor,"

"One mint choco and one coffee," Wonyoung said to the man.

"Let's sit there." Wonyoung said, pointing to the vacant bench. Wonyoung savored her ice cream while watching the river view after they had already taken their seats.
Sunghoon did the same, but his attention was on a better view; her

"Why are you staring at me?" Wonyoung questioned as she realized that he wasn't taking his eyes off her.

"My girlfriend is very beautiful," he said which caused her to choke on ice cream.

"Can you not say such things whenever I eat or drink," Wonyoung said as her cheeks began to flush. "You're cuter when you blush, which is why I love to say things like that" Sunghoon added.

"Do you want to try my ice cream?" Sunghoon asked.

"Is it good?"

"Yeah," Wonyoung then took a bite of Sunghoon's ice cream. "Not bad. Do you want to try my mine?" Wonyoung questioned.

"Yeah,"

Wonyoung then handed her ice cream. However, instead of taking a bite, Sunghoon kissed her. After tasting her ice cream which was all over her mouth through the kiss, he commented, "Hmm.. not bad."

"Ya, you shouldn't test it that way; the flavor will be different."

"But it tastes better if I taste it from your lips" he replied.

Wonyoung averted her eyes out of shyness. Sunghoon hardly laughed as he said, "Your cheeks are redder than before, it looks like it's about to burst." Then, Wonyoung kissed him as well. "Yours too," she said after noticing how red Sunghoon's cheeks had become.