my love

Wonyoung's room is filled with the sound of birds chirping. She opened her eyes and looked up at the clear sky. She was about to continue her sleep but then a cooking scent lured her out of bed.

She entered the kitchen and noticed her boyfriend preparing breakfast. Wonyoung tiptoed and hugged him.

"What are you preparing?" She questioned. "Ramen" he answered.

"Why are you always making ramen" Wonyoung giggled

"I only know how to cook ramen. But don't worry, it's more special this time" Sunghoon answered. "Really? What makes it so special?"

"I made it with love" He said as he transferred the ramen to a bowl. "Why is there only one bowl?" Wonyoung questioned.

"We'll share it. Like what couples do, you know" He responded, and Wonyoung simply nodded. She receives a set of chopsticks from Sunghoon, and they both eat the ramen.

They both ended up chewing opposite ends of the same noodle while savoring the ramen. Wonyoung's eyes widened as she struggled with her reaction, and Sunghoon grinned. "Are we going to kiss?" He teased.

"I haven't brushed my teeth, Hoon" Wonyoung teased him back as she bit the noodle. "Why did you cut it? If you haven't brushed your teeth, it doesn't matter to me."

"That's disgusting"

"It's not if it's you"

When they had finished eating the ramen, Wonyoung offered to do the dishes because Sunghoon had already prepared them. While standing near her, Sunghoon made a gesture at the window in front of them.

"Wony look! There's a dog outside!" he spoke. Her eyes sparkled with excitement and she asked, "WHERE?" Sunghoon then kissed her on the lips, and rushed to his room as he felt embarrassed.

"YA! What was that!" Sunghoon, who was hurrying to his room, was yelled at by Wonyoung. She wasn't irritated; instead, she was surprised by the unexpected kiss. Her stomach was filled with butterflies.

"Good morning kiss!" He shouted.

- Afternoon -

Wonyoung was reading a book on her bed when Sunghoon knocked on her door. "Wony?" He called.

After putting her book away, Wonyoung invited him to join her. "Is there a problem?" She questioned as he was lying next to her.

"Nothing, i just miss you" He responded as he began to cuddle her. "I just talked to you a few minutes ago, Hoon"

"That's why i miss you. I want to be with you all the time"

They shared stories while cuddling on her bed. "Aren't the young man who nearly ran me over with his motorcycle? I see you acting like a baby right now" She said as she squeezed his cheeks.

"Oww, that hurts!"
"But I'm glad that i did that though" he added.

"What the hell?" Wonyoung said as she broke the cuddle. He drew her back to him and said, "If I hadn't, we wouldn't be dating right now."

"Yeah you're right" she said.

"Hoon"

"Yeah?"

"Should we go shopping?"

"That's a great idea. Let's go"

They both went shopping at the mall. "I'm going to spend a moment to look for some clothes, you can sit here while waiting for me." Wonyoung told Sunghoon. "Nah, I'll follow you." he answered

Wonyoung was still in the same store an hour later. She made a large selection of outfits and tried each one on. "Aren't you tired of following me around?" Wonyoung questioned.

"No. i like being with you"

"Okay let's pay for this so you can rest"

"But I'm not tired"

"Doesn't matter. Let's go"

Wonyoung headed to the cashier to pay for the outfits she had selected.  "The total is $599.98"

Wonyoung gave her credit card, but it was not accessible. "Oh no,"

"What's wrong, Wony?"

"I forgot that my father cut off my allowance and he probably froze my credit card as well,"

Sunghoon proceeded to the counter without saying anything and was about to pay for everything but Wonyoung stopped him. "Let's just cancel it. Hoon, let's go" Wonyoung insisted that her boyfriend wanted to pay for her because she was guilty.

"It's okay, i can pay it"

"No it's okay, you don't have to"

"It's fine"

"You don't hav-"

Sunghoon had already paid for it before Wonyoung could complete her sentence. It was silent when they walked to Sunghoon's car. Sunghoon questioned, "Are you all right?"

"You didn't have to pay for everything"

"It's okay, take it as a gift from me"

"I can't do that. Besides, gifts for what?"

"Being my girlfriend? I'm always thankful that you're mine"
"So can you pretend like it's a present?"

"Alright. Thank you Hoon"

"No problem, my love"