goodnight wony

Wonyoung awoke and went to the kitchen to get some water, and she saw Yejun.

"So, how is your relationship with Sunghoon?" He suddenly questioned

"It's strengthening," Wonyoung replied.

"Have you made a decision on the date of your wedding?" He questioned once more.

"We haven't, but Sunghoon and I decided to wait until I turn 20 or 21."

"Hmm"

- next day -

"It's good to meet you, grandma. I hope I can return to stay here again soon" Wonyoung she gave grandmother Myungsoo a hug.

She hugged her back and replied, "Of course you can, you're my grandchild."

"Let's go Wony." Sunghoon called her to enter the plane and he bid goodbye to his grandmother. "See you soon, grandma."

The same as before, Sunghoon and Wonyoung were sitting next to one another in the plane.

"Should we play chess again?" Wonyoung suggested. Sunghoon replied, "No,"

"But I'm bored"

"Would you like to hear a pun I made?" Sunghoon asked.

"It will resemble Hawaiian pizza, am I correct?"

"Hawaiian pizza? No.."

"Wonyoung-ssi, Hawaii you? I'm fine, thank you" he joked

Wonyoung furrowed her eyebrows instead of laughing. "What the heck was that?"

"That's funny. You just don't understand it "He spoke

"I get it. It's also not funny."

"Whatever. Would you like to eat?" Sunghoon asked. "Yes, yes, yes"

"Guess what? No food for you" he teased. "YA!"

They then eat some bread to fill their empty stomach. Wonyoung ate a lot which made Sunghoon laugh at her. "you eat a lot" he said while giggling.

"I love bread" she said. "Do you want orange juice?" She offered.

"No thanks"

"Here are some"

"No thank you"

"Just try some"

"No won-" The orange juice spilled on his jeans before he could finish his sentence. Wonyoung's mouth was agape in shock.

"JANG WONYOU-"

"I'm going to sleep." Wonyoung said as she hid behind her blanket

He let out a sigh and headed to the restroom to wipe his pants. "Thank God she's cute." Sunghoon thought to himself.

After returning to his seat and seeing that Wonyoung was really sleeping Sunghoon tucked her hair back behind her ear. He muttered, "You're so beautiful, even while you're asleep."

After traveling for a while, they eventually reached Seoul. In the penthouse, Wonyoung and Sunghoon headed straight to their room. They slept on the plane, but since their bed is more comfortable, they need to sleep again.

Sunghoon was the first to wake up, he was about to get a sip of water in the kitchen but then he heard Wonyoung sobbing in her room. Without even knocking, Sunghoon instantly entered her door to see whether she was okay. She was sobbing and hiding under her blanket.

Sunghoon approached her bed and questioned her. "Wony, are you okay?" Sunghoon noticed Wonyoung's tearful face when she pulled down her blanket. He is unsure about his emotions. He either felt sad seeing her cry or wanted to chuckle at her adorable face.

"Is there a problem?" He re-asked. She responded while sobbing, "I miss my mother," and then began to hug him.

Normally, Wonyoung feels butterflies in her stomach anytime Sunghoon touches or communicates with her, but now it's the other way around; Sunghoon gets butterflies when she hugs him.

He hugged her back and began to stroke her hair. "It's okay, it's okay." He tried to comfort her.

"Before I went to bed, my mother would often kiss my forehead and wish me a good night. I miss that" She stated

"I have a plan, How about we meet her tomorrow?" He said. "Really?" Pulling away from the hug, Wonyoung asked as she turned to face Sunghoon. "Yeah"

"Thank you, Hoonie" After thanking him, she gave him a tighter hug than before.

"No problem. Go back to bed now" Sunghoon spoke while wrapping a blanket around her. He caressed her forehead and kissed it before he leaves.

"Goodnight Wony"