wony hoonie

When Wonyoung got home, she noticed an odd automobile. "MY FATHER IS BACK?" Wonyoung asked Mr. Lim and she grew worried; she has never actually liked her father because of how strict he is with her.

In spite of the fact that Wonyoung has always been the smartest student in the class, he said that her grades weren't good enough for a university degree. When Wonyoung was younger, he would mistreat her, but as Wonyoung grew older, he rarely went home.

Wonyoung tried to come up with an excuse since she was worried her father would find out she missed class, but she was unsuccessful.

Wonyoung walked into her home and sneaked into her bedroom. Her father abruptly called her from the living room, "Jang Wonyoung."

"Father? You've returned." Wonyoung pretended not to be aware of his return as he spoke. "Did you missed today's class?" He asked Wonyoung, but she didn't respond.

"Where have you been?" He questioned again, but this time Wonyoung replied, "Friend's house."

"a friend's house? Are you crazy? You left class early to spend time with your friend?!" He yelled.

"It's not like that at all I-"

"Jang Wonyoung, don't talk back! And for this reason, I don't want you to have any friends. Your time will be wasted! Study instead of wasting your time! You need to improve because your performance last week was terrible. I want you to get 100% for all subjects!" said her father.

"Yes father"

"Your allowance is now suspended. I won't give you any money until October."

"WHAT? NO! OCTOBER?? THAT WILL BE IN SIX MONTHS!" Wonyoung yelled. Then her father gave her a sharp slap across the face.

"SHUT UP AND GO STUDY IN YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!"

Wonyoung sprinted to her room upstairs. Her cheek had turned reddish when she gazed in the mirror. Wonyoung sobs because her cheek aches so much.

"Be strong Wonyoung" Wonyoung said to herself while wiping her tears from her face.

- next morning -

Wonyoung walked to the rooftop at break time as usual, but this time she had a different purpose: she wanted to meet Sunghoon, and she knew he would be there.

"JERK!" Sunghoon, who was dozing off on the chair, was called by someone. When Sunghoon opened his eyes, he saw Wonyoung.

When he glanced at her, she was different from how he had previously viewed her-her hair was blowing in the wind, her face was glowing from the sun, and it seemed like she was walking in a slow motion.

He was daydreaming, but Wonyoung called him again, "Ya!"

"I'm sorry. Can I help you?" Once the realization reached Sunghoon, he questioned.

"Let's do it," Wonyoung said.

"I'll be your girlfriend. fake girlfriend, I mean"

"You sure?" Sunghoon wants to ensure

"Yeah"

Following that, they co-wrote a contract for the fake relationship.

"All right, what shall we write?" Wonyoung questioned

"We can't date other people till the contract expires." Sunghoon replied.

"Okay."

"Always be there for one another when we need assistance" Wonyoung added

"No prob"

Finally, Sunghoon stated, "we can fall in love with each other."

"What in the world? I thought you'd say we couldn't"

Sunghoon held his chin and continued, "I was about to say that but you'll fall for me in the mean time."

"You're not that handsome, jerk," Wonyoung said and they both laughed. "Now that I called you a jerk, you're not upset about it"

"Hmm.. I started to like it. It's like a pet name for your boyfriend, you know?"

"Ew, you make me cringe," Wonyoung said.

"I should also give one to you. How about Wony? That's cute. Wony wony" he teased

"Hahaha....No."

"Wony..so cute"

"So you think I'm cute?" Wonyoung said with aegyo and Sunghoon acted like he fainted.

"YA! You must admit that I'm cute! If you call me Wony, I should call you... Hoon or hoonie?"

"Don't you dare call me that."

"Hoon hoonie choot choot." Wonyoung makes a train sound

"How is a train connected to hoon? You're weird." They both then chuckled.