Chapter 1

Cale woke up and found himself next to another redhead; he had no idea who it was.

Suddenly, memories rushed to his head; he regressed after he died at 35.

He turned to observe the redhead next to him, and only one thought came to mind: "He is my twin brother, his Hyung, Ciel Henituse."

Cale was certain; it was his first time seeing this person, but at the same time, he had this urge to protect this person from everyone and everything.

For the first time in his life, after his mother's death, he felt the impulse to protect someone to this extent.

The next second, the supposed older twin revealed his eyes and gave him a smile—this pulled Cale away from his thoughts.

Cale, for a moment, sat in silence before voicing his inquiry.

"Who are you?"

Before Rok Soo could even reply, a knock was heard coming from the door. They then heard a hair-raising voice coming from a certain vicious butler: "Young Master Cale, Young Master Ciel, the Count would like for the both of you to join them for dinner."

Rok Soo, now called Ciel, shivered at that dangerous voice, and it was not left unnoticed by his twin, Cale.

Cale decided to reply on behalf of his twin brother, "We're on our way."

______________________________________

Cale glanced at his brother for the last time before entering the bathroom.

Right after he closed the bathroom doors, he praised himself for not breaking down the moment he heard Ron's voice.

He could remember the deaths of his family, Ron, Beacrox, and even Choi Han.

He regrets every hurtful word he said at their first encounter. After all, Choi Han fought in the war for his family.

This time, he intended to take care of Choi Han and to remain in a good relationship with him.

But first, he needs to finish the present circumstances: eating with his family and talking to his supposedly new twin brother.