Chapter 4 [edited]

"Who are you, and why do I have memories of you that I knew never happened in my entire life?"

Ciel stared at him for a while but answered him truthfully.

"I came from a different world. "My real name is Kim Rok Soo. I made a deal with the god of death, and he gave me some information about this world in the form of a novel."

He paused for a second before he continued speaking.

"About the fake memories, the God of Death said he would make the people remember me as if I were born here and grew up here; I don't know why it didn't work with you."

"Because I am 35 years old."

"Ha?"

"I am a regressor; after my death, the God of Death made a deal with me that resulted in my regressing."

Ciel was surprised, yet he still managed to ask
"How did you die?"

"Hmm. by someone called "White Shi-Star."

Ciel momentarily stared at him and thought

"Was he just about to say sh*t?"

While Ciel was buried in his thoughts, Cale asked

"We are twinning, so tell me more about you as Kim Rok Soo."

Ciel continued staring at him as he smiled inwardly because Cale acted shyly when he asked.

"Hmmm, I lived in a place called Korea; I am an orphan; I was killed by a monster when I was 36."

Cale's eyes twinkled when he heard the word "Korea." He wanted to learn and know more about this place, but as soon as he heard that Kim Rok Soo is an orphan, he freaked out, but it went unnoticed by Rok Soo. Then he calmed down and asked with a timid voice.

"C-can you tell me about Korea later?"

Ciel looked at him, surprised, but smiled eventually and gave him a nod.

Then Ciel asked after a couple of seconds, "Now tell me more about you."

"Ah, I am Cale Henituse, the so-called "trash," but I am a Swordsmaster, and I never missed a lesson, but no one knows because, as I previously stated, I died at 35 from the white shite."

"Can you tell me about the information God provided you about this world from the novel?"

When Cale saw Ciel look at him without uttering a single word, he became nervous and added,

"Ah, if you don't want to tell me, then don't; I'm just curious."

"Ah, no, not much actually, but I know some information about the tribes and the Henituses, and something here and there, among which are tiny bits of information about the chaos caused by some organization."

"Ahh, I see."

Both of them shut their mouths and were buried by their own thoughts, but then an evil idea came to Ciel’s brain, and as his lips formed a devilish smirk, Cale shivered. Seeing that smirk, he watched Ciel open his mouth and utter the following words:

"Now that I think about it, call me Hyung."

Cale stared at him in disbelief, and his cheeks slowly turned red.

"Of course not, we're twins."

"Still, I'm older than you; I am 36 and you are 35."

Cale dumbfoundedly stared at him, his mouth gaping like a fish. Minutes passed before he managed to speak in a shy tone, his cheeks flushed red.

"Yes H-Hyung"

Ciel looked at him, smiling while thinking
"He is so cute. If anyone makes him sad or even hurts him, I am going to smack them so hard in the back."

When Ciel stood up, Cale turned to ask him.

"Where are you going?"

"To pick up an ancient power"

Cale recalled the information about them; he knew that they are hidden powers that can be found and obtained by overcoming a challenge.

He recalled the suspicious places in Henituse County.

The only suspicious place that came to mind is where the man-eating tree is located.

"The man-eating tree?"

"Yes, you are right. Want to come with me?"

"Ah, I can’t; I need to read the diary left by my mother; I haven't read it before."

"Oh, then come find me after you finish at [The Fragrance of Tea with Poetry] on the third floor."

"Okay, be careful."

*******

My Ciel and Cale are so cute.
(ㆁωㆁ)
SEE YOU LATER!

719 Word