Chapter 2

Rok soo awoke next to a cute redhead sleeping beside him, remembering his Hyung's deaths, which was followed by his demise.

'Damn monsters.'

Taking another glance towards the red head beside him, one name came to his mind: Cale Henituse.

The trash of the count's family, who later on got beaten up by the main character, Choi Han.

By seeing him now, he remembered what's the god of death told him, his new name is Ciel.

After examining the redhead's appearance, Ciel thought of how cute and peaceful the other redhead looked now.

'I have always wanted a cute Dongsaeng.'

Ciel immediately formed a plan, "Prevention of Cale getting injured."

The God of Death did mention that, right after arriving in this world, every person who knows the redhead will have a memory of me, as if I have always been a part of this world.

'My new identity is Ciel Henituse; I'm too tired to think about it; let's just sleep.'

____________________________________

'I can feel it, someone's heated gaze.'

When Ciel opened his eyes, he was greeted by Cale, who was clearly observing him; his eyes locked with him, and they remained silent for a few more seconds; after a few more seconds of silence, Ciel smiled as a greeting, and this action seemed to have drawn the other redhead out of his thoughts.

"Who are you?"

'Hm? Damn you, God of Death, you effin' failed your job; you should be fired already!'

Blinking a couple of times, 'ah, I should answer him, right?'

And just as he was about to open his mouth, he heard a knock, followed by a chilling voice.

"Young Master Cale, Young Master Ciel, the Count would like for both of you to join them for dinner."

Shivering, he can't help but recognize that voice.

Ron Molan, the terrifying assassin.

Ciel heard Cale's voice crack as he replied, and when he turned towards him, he only caught Cale's back as he fled to the bathroom.

'I hope he'll be fine. Ah, my dear Dongsaeng, I'll take good care of you; don't worry.'

But first things first: preparation for dinner.

'I wish never to hear that vicious butler's voice again.'