𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

*

*

*

*

*

*

I've never been so furious in my life. The asshole. Demanding I marry him. As fucking if.

I walked into my apartment and threw my keys onto the table. I kick off my heels and walk into my bedroom and I drop onto the bed.

My mind is drifting in all directions and I can't get it to slow down. I hear my door knock which halted my thoughts.

"Who is it?" I yelled out.

No answer.

I grabbed my gun and slowly walked to the door.

I unlocked my door and slowly opened it with my gun in the opening. 

my door was suddenly kicked open and a man grabbed my hand holding my gun which make me drop it. The man pushes me onto the ground and other men burst into my apartment.

They began to ransack my place. Breaking my vases and picture, tearing up my pillows.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled out. The man then burst in and kneeled in front of me.

"Valencia it time for your debt to be repaid for the Blue Blood gang,"' he said.

"But I already paid you back," I said

"Yeah but we now have a late fee policy," He said.

Arensio you fucking asshat.

I spat in the man's face. "Fuck you,"

He uses his middle finger to wipe off the spit and puts the same finger with my spit on it inside of his mouth.

"Delicious," he says back

He stand up straight and fixed his jacket. You have a week to deliver 10,000," he said before snapping his finger at his men.

They all walk out leaving me alone on my floor.

"Fucking Arensio,"

*

*

*

*

𝖠𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗈 𝖯𝗈𝗏

"You didn't hurt her did you?" I asked him.

"No sir," Tony said nervously. Tony is head of the blue blood gang. A position I gave him after I killed the last leader.

"Good. Now leave," I told him. He and his men rush out of my warehouse.

"Arensio why is this girl so important? You could just get some bitch off the street to marry then divorce her when you step up," Lorenzo, one of my younger brothers says.