Nineteen

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

After the passionate and long night in the car between Valencia and Arensio. He drove them home and continue from there until Valencia passed out from exhaustion. Now currently they both lay wrapped in each other arms in bed.

As they sleep soundly, across the city Micheal was reminiscing over the past.

Over Valencia.

Her smile.

Her eyes.

Her smell.

Her taste.

Her cries of pleasure and anguish.

Just thought of her drove him crazy.

He looks down at the pictures. Some of them were of the two of them together 10 years ago.

Some of them are of her at the hospital comforting her sister. A few of them are of her and her friends as they shopped.

"She has nice friends," he thought.

A few of which she was dancing with Arensio at a ball.

Just the thought of him being with her, being inside of her made his blood boil.

"Mmmm," a muffled voice interrupted his train of thought.

Micheal sighs in annoyance as he turned around.

A woman he met a few hours ago was tied to the headboard with a pair of handcuffs. She has smooth dark brown skin like Valencia. Her height and frame were almost exactly like Valencia's.

However, her left eye was swollen shut and her top lip was busted.

"SHUT UP VALENCIA," he screams.

Her name was not Valencia but Sugar. 

She flinched as he came closer to her.

"Shh, shh, I'm so sorry baby. You know I didn't mean it," he says to her as he caresses her cheek. Sugar slowly pulls away from him as far as she could. The amount of terror that possesses her body is unmeasurable.

"Right? Valencia," he says.

She doesn't know what to do her fear is keeping her frozen so she nods.

Micheal reaches for her and she softly flinches away but he ignored her and takes off her mouth gagged.

"I've missed you Valencia. Did you miss me?" He asked with hope in his voice.