9.

Selena Gomez

Harry took me back to my place after the ice rink and honestly, he couldn't keep his damn lips off me. I had to admit, it was quite adorable. He held my hand tightly in his larger one as we walked the steps up to my door.

I could already see movement behind the curtains, must be Ashley and Vanessa. They had been to nervous and excited for this date, and they weren't even going on it!

As we made it up to the front door, I could see three set of eyes peeking from behind the curtains.

Looks like Demi's here too!

I gave them a look before turning to look at Harry. "I had fun, Styles. I'm impressed" I giggled looking up at the bright smile across his face, his dazzling green eyes sparkling in the light from the moon.

"Oh are you? Good, that's what I was going for." He chuckled before taking my other hand and pulling me a little closer.

I saw his eyes glance at the window before they fell onto my large brown orbs.

"Let's give them a show then, yeah?"

Before I could even respond, his lips had made contact with mine for the second time in a full blown passionate kiss. None of the small pecks he had been giving me before could compare to this one.

Once again my body melted in his arms as my knees felt like jello and I stumbled forward into him. It was like kissing a god, if you could imagine that.

I never saw Harry as more then my goofy best friend, but now in this light. He was so much more then that. Before I knew it, our lips were parted and my eyes stayed close for a moment as I savored the moment. I didn't want it to end, but I knew it would have to.

Once I opened my eyes, I saw that green eyed hunk starting back at me with a grin on his face. He knew the girls had been watching us. Before I could say anymore, he pressed his lips back against mine in a soft teasing kiss before whispering against them. "Good Night, Selena" before pulling back and letting me go.

I suddenly felt cold without his presence around me. I wanted to be in his arms again, but as I watching him get into his black Range Rover to head home.

The front door swung open and three pairs of perfectly manicured hands grabbed me and pulled me into the condo.

Then once again I was in a cloud of questions and chatter from my friends. But in all that rush of noise from the girls, I didn't even care to answer.

For the daze look on my face, they could see I was up high on cloud nine.

And I didn't want to come back down.

The next morning, I awoke with a giant smile across my face. I mean...how could you not? Harry was the first thing that popped into my head the moment I had opened my eyes. It was Saturday, so that meant there was no school that day. I quickly hopped out of my bedroom and skipped my way down stairs to the kitchen. 

Ashley, Vanessa and Demi, who had spent the night, where gathered around the table bowls of cereal in front of them. "Good morning Ladies" I said in a cheery voice. They all looked up at me with teasing grins across their faces. 

"Someone is chipper this morning.." Ashley mused getting up to put her bowl in the sink. "How can you not? She made out with one of the hottest guys in school!!" Vanessa chimed in, as Demi nodded quickly agreeing with her. 

"Selena..Tell me..how does he taste like?" Demi questioned a giggle escaping her lips. "Yea, does he taste like cotton candy?" Ashley teased wrapping her arm around me also giggling. They were teasing me now, I could already feel my cheeks flaring up in embarrassment.