3.

Harry Styles

"Are you sure your going to be okay?" I asked Selena as I walked her up to the door of her house. Ashley and Vanessa were still at school, Selena had decided there was no point in going now. She already missed most of the day.

"I'll be fine, the girls will be back soon" she said pulling her keys out of her pocket. She haven't looked at me since we left the park.

"Sel? Please look at me..I know what your doing! I know you better then anyone" I told her as she pushed the key into the keyhole and turned it unlocking the door. She finally looked up at me, disappointment clear in her eyes.

"Do you Harry? Do you!? You stopped answering my calls...you know how that made me feel?" I let a sigh pass my lips feeling the guilt come crawling back. She went to open the door, but I grabbed the handle shutting it again.

"I'm sorry! I just want to fix this, Sel!" I pleaded to her. She shook her head pushing my hand away from the door.

"Just go home Harry" she mumbled before quickly making her way into the house slamming the door in my face. I heard the door lock and I let out a frustrated groan. "Selena!" I called knocking on the door. I wasn't about to give up on her. I made that mistake of not telling her my true feelings before, I wasn't about to let that happen again.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow..okay..I'm seriously sorry Sel. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me" I said to the damn door. Who knows if she heard it. I slowly made my way back to my car getting in went I got a text from Zayn asking if I  had found her and if I was headed back to school. I sighed and texted him back telling him I wasn't going to go back. I couldn't. My mind was buzzing, I wouldn't be able to focus on anything else but my relationship with Selena. 

I dropped my phone into the cup holder of my car and buckled my seat belt before starting the car and heading home. I needed to go somewhere, other then the park to think this through. I couldn't just give up on her now. I wouldn't. 

The Gym. It was the one place I went when I wanted to think. After Selena had left, I couldn't go back to the damn park. Too many memories, it was actually the first time I had been back to that place since Selena left.

After changing into something more appropriate, I headed to the local gym. Getting on the treadmill first, I started running as I thought about Selena again. 

How could one girl have this kind of damn hold on me? I just wanted to make things right between her, I knew her better then anyone. She was stubborn and strong, but she did have a soft spot. I could break that harden exterior. She would forgive me. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted as I heard my name being called. I looked around the Gym, seeing Zayn walked up to me. 

"Hey Mate..how you doing?" He asked getting up to me. I slowed the treadmill to a small walk blinking a couple times. "Why are you out of school?" Zayn's eyebrow rose and he let out a laugh. 

"It's almost 4:00..school got out like an hour ago H" I bit my lip pushing my hand thought my hair. "Shit..you telling me i've been running for a good hour?" He laughed and I stopped the machine getting off of it, sweat dripping from my face. 

"Selena still on the brain?" Zayn asked walking over to a different machine. I followed him and sighed nodding my head. "Yeah.." I mumbled. "Have you seen Kendell already?" He suddenly asked. 

I laughed and shook my head. "She's probably beyond pissed.." Just then, my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. "Speak of the devil.." I grinned showing the screen to Zayn. "and she shell appear" He finished seeing Kendell's picture and name on the screen. Sliding the answer button, I was about to put the phone to my ear but quickly pulled it away to prevent loss of hearing. She was screaming about something on the other end. I looked at Zayn as he tried to hold back his laughs. "You really got a catch there, mate"