5.

Harry Styles

I watched her walk off to her class. My heart shattered. Maybe I was pushing to much? Maybe I should just let her go. I turned and walked off, I no longer felt like going to class. Not that I was planning to in the first place.

Once in my Range Rover, I started up the engine and made my way home. I lived in a small condo with Zayn and Louis. I stomped my way in and slammed the door behind me. Luckily no one was home, so I could soak in my self pity alone.

How could she say such a thing like that? I couldn't understand why she was so mad.

"When I needed you the most you weren't there!!!"

This had to go so much more deeper then just not calling her. I ran my hand through my hair pushing it to one side. I don't know how long I sat there just thinking. Thinking about the day. Thinking about what I may of done. Just thinking about her. 

Her smile. Her large eyes. That angelic face she had. I bit down on my lower lip. I realized, I could never let her go now. I was in too deep. 

I heard the door open and turned to see Louis, Zayn and Niall walking in. "Honey! We're home!" Louis called as Niall shut the door behind him. I rolled my eyes not really in the mood. 

"What up Hazza?" Zayn asked walking over and plopping on the couch next to me. I glanced at him and sighed just as Niall came and spread across the leather love seat. "Selena trouble, bro?" Louis asked sitting on the arm of the couch putting a comforting hand on my shoulder. 

"Is it that obvious?" I questioned looking up at him. "Oh yeah!" All three of them said. I dropped my face into my hands and let out a groan. "What am I going to do?" I asked lifting my face back up to look at all of them. 

"What happen exactly?" Niall asked sitting up. I really didn't want to go through it, because it did hurt. Bad! But maybe they could help. So I told them. Everything. 

"Ouch.." Niall commented laying back down across the love seat. "That's gotta hurt.." Louis mumbled getting up and going to the kitchen, just to come back with a water bottle. 

Zayn was quiet, as it seemed like he was thinking. "What could of possibly happened for her to hate me soooo much?" I thought out loud. 

"Must be that whole Justin thing.." Zayn finally spoke up. We all quickly turned to him. "What Justin thing?" I asked him on the edge of my seat. Who was Justin and what did he have to do with Selena? 

Zayn raised his eyebrow and looked at me a little surprised. "You don't know?" He asked me. "You do?" I questioned back a confused look on my face. 

He didn't say thinking just shifted in his seat uncomfortably. "Well spit it out, mate!" Niall said his complete attention on Zayn. All of our attention was completely on Zayn.

He groaned and looked between all three of us. "I don't know if I should be the one to tell you guys" He mumbled. "Zayn.." I started moving closer to him. "This may be my only chance..I need to know. I love her Zayn" His eyes went big as I said that. Niall's mouth dropped and Louis patted my shoulder a smile on his face. "I thought you just liked her, mate" Niall said a smile coming to his face.

"I love her..you need to tell me" Zayn gave me a half smiled and sighed. "I don't know much..I talked to her a few times while it was happening. All I know is that she fell hard for this guy Justin, back in New York and he broke her heart." He shrugged his shoulder and I bit my lower lip. "There has to be more.."

"Why don't you ask Ashley or Vanessa?" Niall suggested. I raised an eyebrow. "Brilliant! I just need to find one of them..I'm thinking Vanessa" I said getting up.