2.

I groaned loudly as the buzzing sound of my alarm went off. I looked at the clock the bright neon red numbers staring back at me.

6:00 am

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes with the palms of my hands, I slowly rolled myself out of the warmth and comfort of my bed heading for the bathroom. Turning on the warm water, I stripped down to nothing and got in. Letting the steam and warm water hug my tired and stiff body. I grabbed my shampoo washing my hair as my mind slowly started to wander. It slowly wandered to the curl haired boy with bright emerald eyes as I rinsed out the shampoo. I shook my head as I grabbed conditioner, not wanting to think of him, but finding that I just simply couldn't think of anything else. I grabbed the bar soap and washed my body, I rinsed off before standing the in the warm water for just a few mins longer. Turning off the shower, I let a small sigh slip my pink lips and slowly stepped out of the shower grabbing one of the fluffy blue towels. Drying off, I returned to my bedroom a towel around my head and one around my body. I passed at half asleep Ashley as she headed for the bathroom, her feet dragging on the floor and her blonde hair a wild mess.

"Morning Ash" I said as I passed her.

She mumbled something before I heard the door of the bathroom close behind me. I let out a small laugh and walking into my room. Getting dressed in black skinny jeans, a black tank top and black boots. I grabbed my blue button down jean shirt pulling it on over my tank top. I sighed as I sat on my bed quickly pulling my hair into a side braid, before applying a bit of black eyeliner and a deep red lipstick. There was a knock on the door and I got up walking over to the door opening it.

"Ready for some breakfast, Sel?" Vanessa asked a smile on her face.

I nodded giving her smile. "Yep!" Vanessa was wearing a teal flowing dress that fell to her mid-thigh with a long grey cardigan, black socks up past her knees and a cute pair of black boots. I followed Vanessa down the stairs of the small flat to the kitchen.

"So what cereal do you want?" Vanessa asked me and I walked over to grab three white bowls.

"We got Honey Loops, Coco Pops, and Fruit Loops" Vanessa said grabbing three boxes.

"I want Fruit Loops!" We heard Ashley say as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed the box of cereal. I smiled as I handed her a bowl.

Ashley wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a nice flowing gray top, on her feet she wore a pair of leopard printed vans.

"I'll take some Honey Loops" I said to Vanessa. "Good choice..I think I'll have some of that too" She smiled as I handed her a bowl and she poured some of the golden donut-shaped cereal into a bowl handing it back to me.

After pouring milk into the cereal, we all sat in silence eating. I was actually nervous. I had dreamed of the day that I would be seeing Harry again and now that the day was here.

I didn't want to go through with it. I let out a small sighed as I finished my cereal and put my bowl in the sink. The other girls finished up and soon we were on the road heading to school.

I fiddled with my paper airplane necklace between my small fingers, I always did that when I was nervous. It usually calmed me down, but now. I felt like it wasn't working anymore. I guess it's because it always reminded me of Harry and now that I knew what he became..who he was. It all changed.

"Fucking Bitch!!" I heard Ashley swear as I looked up seeing a red BMW pull into a parking spot. "That was so my fucking spot!" Ashley argued. Vanessa sighed and crossed her arms.

"It's just like Kendell to do that too!"

I raised my eyebrow looking at her. "Who?" I asked just as a couple of girls stepped out of the car. It was clear who was the leader of this group, a tall tan girl with dark straight hair cascaded down her back. She was gorgeous, I instantly felt a little self-conscious. She looked at us and said something to her friends laughing. They walked off and she sent Ashley a nasty look. "Who's that?" I questioned again.