[Season 3] Chapter 38

[Visions, stars, life, Destiny.]

"Look at Master he's so Adorable!"

"Donghai do it again!"

SQUISH!

Squishing the Monks Cheeks Mei Giggled like a dork while Donghai on the other hand is Shaking in Cuteness overload.

The heat is undeniably Killing them and Donghai has to change back to a more Refreshing Clothes, even throwing her jacket away and Roll down the floor with Mk; while also in the ride the great sage Has Taken his time to Meditate and said "I need to recover by meditating" He says.

"What about Monkey king?"

"Dude he's not budging at all"

Lightly nudging the Meditating king. A loud Groan Caught the three kids, the poor Scholar who's Fanning himself because of the heat. "Uh guys, are you sure we're going on a right road?" Sandy called, looking back to them Tang opened up the Samadhi map and Squints at the Old Drawing.

"Ugh–no clue! Master and Monkey King only said to keep on heading West!"

"West?! Gimmie that!"

Grabbing the Map. Donghai Rubbed her chin and Looked at the drawings with red Markings of the 3 rings. "How are we gonna know what these places are?! The heat is already Bumming us out!" She Shouted, Glancing back to the Monk Donghai took a deep breath once she saw him sleeping.

She's pissed but She has no heart disturbing her Masters baby nap. The Monk needs it since he and Tang Protected them from the Ladybone demon.

Which right now the Brainy guy of the team is gotta be her. Since—

Glancing back to her friends. Their Eyes waited for her to speak up and even Mei and Mk are giving her the Sparkly eyes.

Yup. They have high hopes to her and she felt pressured big time. "Uh. Okay so Lemmie think, tall mountains, lookin like lanterns. That must be the city of lanterns and uh..." Inspecting the map again Mk and Mei Cheered her up even if their Sweaty hands are Making her Shiver.

"You go Hai! Your Scholar Brain can be a great asset!"

"Yeah! Go Girl! Oh! Maybe We could help! Just show us and maybe we'll be able to Figure it out!"

Sticking close to her the Van Coughed out like a dead Old man. Engines clogging out and slowly their speed slowed down. Tapping the monitor Sandy And Tang Groaned once the vans Engine Deadass became overheated.

"Oh joy– come on Girl! Lemmie carry you!"

"No! What did I say about carrying me— ey Mei! Stop You Dum dum you're not a horse!"

"The Grounds Hot! Come on you'll feel dead once you take a step!"

"But I can walk! Stop! put me down!"

Laughing at her Mei Carried Donghai out the van, with Mk Grabbing his Mentor out and Putting him down the sand. "Gee Monkey king has been Doing that for an hour..." What happened to him anyways?

Cause When The situation of the Bone demon got deadly the king dropped down the sky all Scratched up as if he got in a serious fight with someone. Even Mei who's Bandaging him saw some Bruises and The smell of burns too.