[Season 3] Chapter 39

[She knows that getting close means weakness.]

How Beautiful it is To finally See the Visions she saw unfold and Slowly makes sense. It wasn't a joke, it was destined to happen and so she is going to finish it.

She was given a chance. She can't waste such big opportunity that could Change this Whole World. "Gah! Get off!" Hearing a loud Voice. Macaque Got pushed out the Blue Portal, her Henchmen Grinning down to the Demon and even laughing at his pitiful Look.

"What- the city...."

"Tell me....what madness has overcome you to forsake your oath?"

Not giving the black Monkey a Glance she only closed her eyes as she concentrated on Chanelling her power to strengthen it. "When did you decide to betray me?" She asked, but the Demon only gave off a smile.

"Uh listen Ladybone-"

Glaring down at him, a strong gust of wind Pushed him away. The loud Angry Whispers Peircing through his ears as he tried to cover their Screams and Shouts.

"Have you forgotten who I am?! What. I. Am?!"

"I who Returned you to the Mortal plain! All in exchange for such a little favor! That when the times right. You would free me, Aid in my pursuit of the equilibrium"

Taking a first step the Surroundings Vanished like Smoke replacing the Fight between the two immortals. His defeat and the feeling of Dying and Blurriness of death.

Eyes shaking seeing such memories, The Bone demon pushed away The Old Memories. Now Showing him her Light Showing infront of his dying form and bringing him back to life. "But you didn't Payed Heed to my calls! You. For The Sake of Personal Revenge you! Left and Searched for the Monkey king!" Grabbing him by his Scarf her blue eyes Glared down to him. Freezing his Neck he Hissed at the sudden sharp pain.

"You rebelled against your fate!"

"FOOL!"

Dropping him down. He Coughed out the smoke and Broke the ice almost spreading through his face. "So...you want something" he Groaned, looking up the Woman She Growled. "I offer one last chance of redemption." She Whispered.

Walking up close She looked down to the city whose now destroyed and Frozen in her Power. The Blue and dark clouds raining down the ice cold winds "bring me the Monkey king and His Potege....and perhaps you will be worthy of my mercy" flicking her fingers, a small compass Summoned out. Giving it to him Macaque raised a brow Seeing such small Object.

"Thats-That's all?"

"What else do you want to Bring?"

"Oh please!"

Laughing histerically, he Slapped his knees and Playfully Twirled the Compass on his hand "The Whole West now Sees that Golden Glow Fighting you! It must be something that's so Shocking" Standing up. He Shrugged at her with a huge Grin.

He saw that Glow alright and maybe something huge is Fighting this Bone Mech that could even Push it away so easily.

"Golden Cicada..."

"So it is Her! The Golden Kid. No wonder~"

"Golden Child? You talk big. You know nothing to what happened"

"Huh?"

It was the Great Monk who Stood Infront of her. She didn't pay much attention to The Monkie kids Friends or even care about their faces and looks.