chapter 1

Sophia and Elenora were used to pain, to abandonment but even after all that betrayal and hurt, they still seemed as confident. Their mother, Deborah, brought them to Mystic Falls to comfort their two younger cousins Elena and Jeremy. Sophia and Elenora weren't used to death but they were used to people leaving them, which made Sophia used to being alone but made Elenora filled with trust issues and anger. Elenora secretly had a smell-proof pot with a 20 bag of cannabis in, waiting for her and Jeremy to smoke. 

"Jeremy!" Elenora shouted at the bottom of the stairs as he came down,  she quickly shown him the pot which Sophia noticed as she shook her head, mouthing 'what the hell are you doing?' as she just shrugged and Jeremy and Elenora left. 

"I don't know, its just this stuff helps me with all the feelings I have, you know? Elena doesn't understand though." Jeremy said to his 17 year old cousin. 

"Like you can just turn it off?" Elenora asked, which he nodded to making Elenora sigh. "Jere, that's not healthy. There comes a time when ,even if its not gonna harm you, it'll make it hurt ten times more." 

Elenora zoned out in a state of fear and anger, remembering what had happened between her and her ex boyfriend only 6 months ago which ended in him being in bail conditions and her baby sadly being lost. 

flashback

"Ellie, what the fuck do you think you're playing at?!" The 18 year old snarled. "I told you to get rid of that thing growing inside of you!" 

"B-but Jason, I don't want to." she sobbed. "I want to love and nurture them. Protect them for all my dying days." 

"Well, it looks like you're gonna  have to deal with that." He said.

That was all. But Elenora didn't manage to have the baby, whether she wanted to or not.
End of flashback.

"Anyways, we should really get to class." She said. "Who is that?" Elenora said to Elena and bonnie, after seeing a new guy standing in the office.

"It's a hot back " She overheard Bonnie Bennett say.

"I wouldn't say he's that hot, something about his style kind of screams Edward Cullen to me. Hey, maybe he's a bloodsucking vampire!" Elenora said with a cruel laugh as the rest just shook their head in amusement.

"Ellie, I really don't get where this imagination comes from." Elena said with an actual smile."

"Does it really matter, cousin? I've done my job today anyway. I got you to actually smile."  Elena nodded at her but then noticed something that really ticked her off which was how she ended up telling her friend and her cousin she would be a minute.

Elenora and Bonnie started talking about how her Grams believed she was a witch,  which Elenora didn't laugh at or call her elder relative crazy, which she appreciated massively (even though Bonnie thought she was).

Elenora had her own secrets that she didn't even know of yet, she never found out who her father was or what he was capable of. Her mother, Deborah, knew who he was and what he was. She never left him because even though he was a evil individual, she saw something in him that nobody else has seen.

She never talked about where he was raised, his families last name, how they met. She simply acted as though he didn't even exist anymore. And that outraged the brown eyed beauty because she didn't look anything like her mother with Deborah having long black hair that had been died, the only thing she took from her mother was her doe-shaped eyes that sparkled wherever she went.

She didn't look where she was going and accidentally bumped into a tall, green-eyed stranger who she called Edward Cullen earlier on when she saw him in the office.

"Oh! Hi, I'm Elenora but most people just call me Elle." She said as the mysterious smiled down to her. He said his name was Stefan Salvatore and offered his hand out for her to shake, and once she took it a searing pain started upon his skin

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I don't know where that came from." She exclaimed with terror and embarrassment.

"It's fine. Guessing you didn't know that you could do that but if you did - what is that?" He said but she only shrugged, laughing slightly which makes him smile.

She looks behind him to see Elena looking very angry in their direction and she had a certain look in her brown eyes as Elle looked over at her and gave her a cruel smirk.

Elle didn't have any interest in the mysterious, green eyed boy but whenever Elena started acting like a brat, she always made sure that she stayed in her place. Elenora loved her cousin, and if she ever needed her, she would always be there to protect her but there was times her cousin was selfish; didn't think of others feeling, i.e Matt when she said she was going to have some time on her own, but once again, Elena Gilbert needed to have fresh meat.

Elenora was pushed into a vision while looking at Stefan,  reminding her of the 1800s.

Memory.

A girl who looked a lot like her cousin came into her eyesight, looking at the boy she met ten minutes ago and another man with black hair and blue eyes. She looked at herself and gasped in shock.

She had tight ringlets with a crown braided into her hair, no makeup on her face and a pink gown that had a tight dressing on the top, a corset per say.

"Elle, are you alright, sister?" The man with the blue eyes asked her filled with concern.

She wanted to say: sister? I don't have a sister. But instead she claimed, "yes, Damon, I am fine. Can you please help me up?" She questioned. "Thank you. Now, if you excuse me, I am going to take a walk in the woods."

"Ellie, it is not safe in there. You know what is lurking in the shadows." Stefan exclaimed, causing her to laugh slightly.

"Oh Stefan, like how you're little girlfriend does?" She says, causing the three to turn to her in shock. "Do not try to talk to me about safety. You're fooling heaven's gate, Katherine, you are no saint."

She wanders into the woods until she sees a man with brown hair and brown eyes looks over at her with a state of confusion and shock.

"Pearl?" He says with a broad British accent, he sounded relieved. "You-you died, how is this possible?" He sounded slightly angry.

"I see you in my dreams all the time, you cannot be real." She says and he walks towards her like a predator with its last meal. He rushes over to her, hugging her deeply as if she would disappear.

Something tells her that it's okay, he's not a stranger and she's safe with him.

That's the first chapter of Hellfire.

elenora's dress: