Chapter 3

1,000 years ago, 17th may.
The entire family was distraught as they found out that pearl had died after Mikael went insane and also killed their mother. The worse was Kol and Klaus, Klaus considered her to be his best friend, but Kol saw her as so much more.

After that, Kol became a psychopathic killer who only cared for the thrill of killing people to get his anger out but other than that, nothing helped his sadness and eventually he turned off his emotions.

Klaus was no better, he felt more alone than he did before and had an obsession with getting rid his werewolf curse so he could find people who truly understood him the way she did and so he could have his own family who worshipped the ground he walked on.

Rebekah bawled her eyes out, promising herself that for her entire lifetime she would never be replaced or forgotten, no matter how much Kol wanted to.

Elijah was the glue for the three, making sure Rebekah had a shoulder to cry on, Kol was not getting too out of control; and Klaus knew he still had hope in him and the rest of his family.

Finn was never as close to her, but found that she was in the midst of the family curse that was the Mikaelsons, he swore to himself to protect anyone who got involved with their family.
Straight after she died
"I can't - I can't deal with this. My beautiful girl. My miracle perfect woman." Kol sobbed into her chest as blood continued dripping down her neck, as it had been sliced, hugging her while not being able to let go just yet.

Rebekah let out a loud scream of rage as she regretted not doing the thing that nobody knew except Elijah. "I knew this would happen."

"What do you mean, Rebekah?" Klaus shouted, despite his werewolf being dormant, his rage was still there due to his werewolf curse still being existent.

"Shut up, Niklaus!Now is not the time." Kol looked over at him, tears still streaming down his face. "Death shan't keep us apart, my love. Til we meet again." He carried her to Bulgaria, since that was where she always wanted to go.

Present time.
Damon and Elenora walked into the grill and noticed that her friends, her cousin and Stefan were already there. Her and Damon quickly walked over to Matt Donovan so she could make sure he was okay.

"Don't worry, Matty blue. He ain't got nothing on you." She said, making him smile.

"Thanks Elle, but let's be honest she's gonna go after him if she wants to. And he's not exactly the worst." He said, smiling sadly as she softened by the way he spoke.

"Her parents just died. She shouldn't be going after anything until she feels better. Hey Ty." She gave him a flirtatious smile, making his eyes wander while Damon glared at him protectively over the girl he had only known for 2 days.

"Hey." Damon spoke up, knowing this guy was an absolute douche-bag just by looking at him. Tyler looked over at him just noticing he was there and quickly backed off.

Damon and Elenora went to the bar and he quickly got her a drink of bourbon which made her face quench in disgust.

"How do you drink that bloody hell." She said but still downed it, she hadn't been the same since the loss of her child and how she was murdered. She was going to name her Elliana after her late grandmother and then later she found out there was a high chance she was never going to be able to have children again.

So, she decided to destroy her body and her mental health slowly in every way possible. Drugs, smoking, drinking, meaningless sex, sometimes even worse things where she destroyed her stomach with objects.

She quickly went into the toilets since she had a 50 of cocaine and then cried straight after. She wasn't a junkie but she was struggling massively due to the loss of her child.