Chapter 4

"Ellie! We need to go to school, come on I'm walking with you." She wondered about her older brother who she hadn't seen since he left the man who abused the both of them, along with herself.

She had spoke to her brother that day, he was on the risk of homelessness. He was 22 years of age, living all the way in East London and was a drug addict. Her hands were shaking, but for once not for drugs or alcohol. For once, she was terrified of losing someone who was already here and would still continue to be here. The older man had never forgiven their stepfather for how he treated them, and neither did she but out of respect of her sister, she never expressed her hate for him.

She was at cheer tryouts, and looked around nervously wondering where the blonde-haired girl was and why she wasn't here.

"Bon, do you know where Care is?" Ellie asks. "She never misses cheer try-outs, this is so unlike her."

As if Elenora had summoned her, Caroline Forbes turned up with a man who looked like he was in his mid-twenties. But that wasn't what shocked her, what shocked her was that the man looked exactly like the man in her dreams. She remembered having a drink with him, but she was in extreme hysterics that day and caused her to be very limited of what had happened, along with the incident with Stefan.

"You got the brother, I got the other one." Caroline smirked smugly towards Elena.

"Shush it, Care." Elle glared, pointing at her, standing protectively in front of her cousin. "You don't get to make fun of someone when they just lost their parents. And me and you both know you could've gotten better than that."

In response, the blonde haired beauties face fell as Elenora and Elena walked away from them. One furious, the other devastated. You can guess which person was who.

And all of a sudden, Elenora seen Vicki in the yard and ran up to the elder girl and gave her a massive hug.

 "Vicks?! Oh my god, are you okay? How's your neck?!" Elenora asked until her phone started ringing. "Sorry Vicks, that's the fifth time today?" 

Her phone had been urgently ringing, she didn't answer due to Vicki being in the hospital so she didn't check but her eyes widened once she saw who it was and the messages she had received, such as her friend couldn't speak to her over the phone about this. 

"Hello, Rodriguez services here for coffee! Such as how I don't have enough to get rocked out of bed and yo-." She stopped once she heard the crying from her friend, Maddie, come from the line. "Madds? What's wrong?"

"She's dead, El." Maddie said, but her crying only got worse. "Rosie's dead. Hit and run." 

All of a sudden, Elenora's phone dropped out of her phone and her breathing collapsed. Rosie had been her best friend since they were thirteen, all year and every year round. She had a special way of making people special, because she was special too. She loved people, and people loved her because of it. They had the same birthday, except Elenora was a year older and she always made sure Rosie knew it. 

"No, no. You're lying, Maddie." She sobbed into the phone. "She was a child! Why would someone do that to a sixteen year old?  She's not dead. She said she wouldn't leave me, she-she promised." She whispered into the phone, broken. 

Flashback.

"El." Rosie screamed down the streets of Bulgaria. "Come on, we're going to be late home. We have a birthday party to attend to, because we're the most loved people today."

Elenora didn't have a great relationship with her mother at this point, so whenever it was her and her best friends birthday, she was always there.  They ran to Rosie's house, glittering with excitement a massive smile on both of their faces, realising that they would see all of their friends and family. Vicki, Jeremy, Elena, Tyler and Matt were all there as Elena had begged their mother to let the five close friends Sofia and Elenora come and see them.