011

IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE RICKY FIGURED OUT OPHELIA'S FEELINGS FOR HIM AND HE HAD ADMITTED HIS.

Even though they both know they like each other, kiss, hug, hold hands and basically act like an couple they aren't.

They haven't talk about what exactly they are, they just now they aren't together but do like each other.

It is very confusing to say atleast, especially for their friends, they see the two act like an couple but each time they ask they exclaim they're just friends.

Ophelia walks into the cafataria, towards the usual table her and her friends sit at, seeing everyone already seated, an place next to Ricky left for her.

She walks over to the empty space and sit down next to him. "I swear if this man wants to give me detention again I'll stop showing up to his class." She complains.

Her teacher always asks her to stay after class and complains about litterally everything she does, wether it is because she looks outside for a few second or her homework answers, there always is something.

Then she has to listen to him as he ends his speach with saying if she doesn't do better she'll have detention.

"What happened now?" Gina asks, looking up towards the brunette who just sat down.

Ophelia can feel an arm slide around her waist as she is pulled a little closer towards Ricky's side. "Apparently I wasn't paying attention to the class because I didn't understand the assignment, like sorry you suck at being an teacher." She huffs.

"I have a strong feeling he just really dislikes you." Gina comments.

"Well that feeling's mutual." Ophelia replies before stealing one of Ricky's fries.

"Okay seriously, first red and now you? stop stealing my food!" Ricky exclaims, making her look up at him before eating the fry.

"Jesus, okay sorry I guess." Ophelia rolls her eyes, guess he isn't in an good mood today.

"Hey, wanna study after school for the test?" Ricky asks, his head turning towards the shorter girl.

They have done the musical like an week ago and it went great, but this does mean that they have more free fime after school.

"Sure." Ophelia agrees, nodding at him.

Ophelia falls down on her back, Ricky climbs ontop of her before reconnecting their lips.

Yeah, studying, sureee.

It was supposed to be an  study date. Just a study date which you guys had multiple times before. Seeing as there was a biology test coming up, Ricky and Ophelia decided that they were gonna study together as they always did.

Till it happened. The first hour everything was fine, they were making notes while making small talk inbetween.

Suddenly they couldn't focus on their biology work anymore, only eyes on the other, on their lips till they are where they're now.

I mean, they were supposed to learn about the human body, probably just not this way.

Ophelia's hands grip his hair roughly, tugging on it as his lips are in her neck, the hickeys he had left before were fully faded away, were now being replaced by new ones.

A grin appears on her lips as a moan escapes his lips, it being muffled by the fact his lips are on her skin, but still Ophelia manged to hear the sound.

As his head leans back from her neck he immediatly is met by her lips, hungry for his lips on hers.

He gently nibbles on het lower lip as she opens her mouth, allowing their tongues to play a game for dominance which he had won after a few seconds.

Ophelia leaned a little back, but Ricky was quick to react as his hand went towards her chin, pulling her face closer again before she fully could pull away.

Ricky leans his body closer to hers, causing her to lean backwards, her back getting closer towards the mattres till her back fully hit it.

Ricky is right now hovering over her, his arms at both side of her head to keep his weight of her as the kiss was not once interrupted.

Ophelia's chest goes up and down heavilly as she had pushes him away for a few seconds as she needed more oxygen.

Ricky's eyes scan over her face in the meanwhile, he doesn't know why they're doing this again. They aren't dating afterall.

He never had thought about Aurora like this, like making out with her. But ever since his feelings started to change and that one kiss happened he can't help but keep craving her.

Kissing her is addicted, and he doesn't know wether he likes of hates that.