Kidnapped

Saw this as a fan art somewhere and believed we needed a backstory. This is what I feel happened.

Stiles slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He didn't know what happened. He was talking to Derek on the phone one second then heard banging and the line went dead and he blacked out.

"Finally you're up." Stiles looked up and saw Derek. Then he felt Derek. Eyes wide he looked down and saw he was tired chest to chest to Derek Hale.

Derek was shirtless. "What what's going on!?" He yelled. "Like hell I know." Derek said rolling his eyes.

Then he felt it. The pull his felt to Stiles for years. Stiles was his mate but he couldn't be near him.

No never. Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn don't get hard! Please don't get hard! Derek thought as he took in the way they where.

Stiles was sitting on his lap, chest to chest, face to face. His legs where behind Derek's back both of their hands tied behind their backs.

Derek could feel Stiles' ass on his cock. Derek felt himself start to get hard. No! No! Stop! Don't do that! He thought.

Stiles on the other hand was trying to clam down. Here he was tide to the one man in the world who he wanted to fuck him.

It was hard for him too. No! He yelled in his mind feeling himself get hard. No! Bad little bro clam down!

Then he felt Derek getting hard under him. "Pervert werewolf!" He yelled feeling a blush ran acres his face.

"Say that to someone who isn't sitting on my cro-" "Whoa! No need for the reminder where my ass is located!" Stiles yelled.

Little did they know, the kidnapper...Erica was standing in the door way smiling.

"Finally they will know their true feelings for each other." With that she left leaving Stiles and Derek alone.