Who made the first move?

Everyone thinks Derek would have made the first move on Stilts, right? Pinned Stiles to a wall or the bed or floor or something and kissed him with everything he had. Wrong. Here's how it went.

Stiles was scared, like really scared. He was sitting in his jeep in the middle of the woods waiting.  For who? Derek Hale. He had asked him to come out here to talk with him.

He was going to do it.  He was going to tell Derek he liked him. A knock at his window made him come back from his own world.  Derek stood on the other side,  looking pissed.

Stiles let him in and watched as Derek sat in the passenger seat. "What is it that you wanted Stiles?" he asked not looking at him yet.  Stiles' heart pounded in his chest,  making Derek look at him.

"Stiles is everything okay? " Derek asked. Stiles nodded then shook his head. He didn't know how to say this how to do this. Then the idea came into his head.

Before Derek could think Stiles had grabbed his shirt and pulled him to him. Their lips meat and he kissed Stiles back. Stiles was so happy he did this.

Slowly they pulled away.  Derek's eyes seemed to look into his sole. "Why'd you do that? " He asked Stiles. Stiles blushed and said, "because I like you." He looked down.

Derek smiles and made Stiles look at him again. "I like you too Stiles." With that Derek pulled Stiles into another kiss.