Taken Over

This goes out to Dishmannata.

Tears ran down Stiles' face as Derek yelled at him yet again. Something was wrong with him ever since they fought that witch. Stiles didn't know what to do.

"Stop your god damn crying!" Derek yelled. "You're such a baby! I don't even know why I dated you!" Stiles felt his heart brake. "Dated?" Stiles whispered. "God just go kill yourself!"

Stiles finally broke. "Fine I will!" With that he walked out of Derek's house. Back at his Stiles house, he took the blades he's stopped useing. "I'm sorry..." he whispered as he cut himself.

Blood ran down his arms as he fell. He felt the world give way as he saw someone he'd never thought he see again. Standing at the bathroom door, before he passed out.

----------------------------------------------

No! Please stop! Derek yelled as he watched himself yell at Stiles. He felt tears as Stiles walked out of his house.

Please stop! He heard the witch laugh. She put a spell on him before they killed her. It was to be mean to the one you loved until they broke.

That's what happened Stiles finally broke. Derek felt his eyes widened as he felt his soul come back to his body. He wasted no time and took off to Stiles' house. He had to save his mate. His love.

He busted the door down and ran to the bathroom to see Stiles in a pool of his own blood. "Stiles!" He yelled he ripped his shirt off to put it on Stiles to stop the bleeding.

"please be okay please be okay!" Derek cried as he held Stiles in his arms. He heard the ambulance come he watched as they took his mate away. Please be okay. He thought. Please.

Hours later

Derek sat by Stiles in the hospital. He held his hand. "Stiles please forgive me. That stupid watch put a spell on me to say thous things to you. I love you so much. I truly do. Please come back to me. Please."

Derek looked down as the tears fell down his face. When he felt a hand on him. He looked up.  Stiles was looking at him weakly and smiled. "It's ok." he said. "I forgive you."

Derek smiled and kissed his lips lightly. "I love you so much Stiles." he whispered. Stiles smiled at him. "I love you too Derek." Derek was so happy. Everything was was back to normal.