Bodyguard

Greek type of bodyguard.

John walked down the hall of the temple. He stood under Zeus, kneeing down to pray. Please lord Zeus send someone to keep my son safe. Please.

John heard someone coming. He looked up to see a woman about 36, she had green eyes, and was beautiful. 

"Lord Zeus sent me sir." She said. John nodded and thanked Zeus. "Thank you, my name is John, you will keeping my son save from the witch Kate."

She shook her head. "Not me, but my son. He will do his best." John smiled, "what is your sons name?" The woman looked at him, "Derek. Derek Hale."

16 years later

Stiles watched as Derek worked out. He had known Derek for as long as he could remember. He had been Stiles bodyguard and by the gods does he wish Derek wasn't. Derek was the hottest man alive.

Stiles sighed and walked back into his house. He was 16 now and Derek was 23 it was not fair. Stiles picked up a scroll and started to read his next book. He walked around the room, until he felt someone watching him.

Stiles turned to see a woman about 22, she had blond hair, and blue eyes. Beautiful, but not his type. He...liked others.

"Hello Stiles, it is so good to finally met you." Stiles back away. "Who are you and how did you get in here?" She smiled and lifted her hand.

Blue came from it but before it could get to him Derek was there. Eyes glowing red. He growled at Kate, his teeth shaping as he attacked her. Stiles screamed and ran from the room, not wanting to see Derek like that.

Stiles hid in Derek's room he didn't know how long. He heard Derek coming. "Lord Stiles!" He yelled. Stiles  looked up to see Derek with blood on him. Stiles jumped up. Going to work to clean him up.

"Lord, I do not matter. What about you? Are you okay? She did not touch you?" Stiles shook his head. "Now sh, let me clean you up."

Derek grabbed Stiles' hand. Stiles looked up at him. His heart pounding. This is the closet he's ever gotten to Derek.

"Lord may I try something?" Derek said. Slowly Stiles nodded. "Derek," pulled Stiles closer, there face inches apart. "You won't get into trouble." Stiles whispered. "I know." Derek whispered back.

And then his lips where on Stiles'. Stiles grabbed Derek's neck pulling him closer. Derek pushed Stiles onto his bed. Stiles was under him. Derek pulled their cloths off and took Stiles then and there.

Derek could still hear Stiles screaming for Derek to go faster and hard as he came. Derek felt whole as soon as Stiles let him take him. Stiles, on the other hand, felt as if his dreams came true. He was happy he got his bodyguard.