Homework

Derek never liked homework. Even when he was in High-school himself. He never liked it, and he still doesn't like it. Why? Because it takes his boyfriend, Stiles, away from him.

He glared at the homework from Stiles' bed.  How was he going to get him away from that homework. Derek tried, a lot,  of things.  But yet nun of them worked.  Derek was going to give up.  Give in,  throw in everything when...

"Stiles come here! " Derek heard John, Stiles' dad call from downstairs. Stiles sighed and got up making his way downstairs. Derek smirked at this and slowly made his way to the desk.

--------------------------------------------------

Stiles came back from helping his dad get ready for a date. With who?  Mellisa, that's right Scott's mom. Finally they get together! Stiles thought. Smiling as he made his way back upstairs and to his homework.

Stiles looked at Derek asleep on his bed.  Derek had tried to get Stiles to stop with his homework, but he couldn't he had to get this done and then Derek and him could have some fun.

Sighing he turned to his desk and froze. There on his desk sat his destroyed homework. His mouth fell open and he turned to look at Derek. "Derek Hale!" He yelled.

--------------------------------

Derek smiles as he heard Stiles yell at him for destroying his homework. So what he took his claws to that homework. So what? It got Stiles to pay attention to him and that's all Derek ever wanted.