Stealing Clothes

Derek growled in anger as he found yet another article of clothing missing from his closet. He had no idea where they went but thought one of the pack was taking them.

He could pick up a scent but it was so small and mixed with his that he couldn't tell who it was...or what. So one day he hide under his bed and waited.

Funny he knew, but he had to know. Hours went by and no one came. He was about to give up then the door opened.

His eyes widened as he looked at the shoes. He knew whos they where. He had seen the shoes plenty of times at his house at the door. Smiling to himself as the shoes went to his closets and got something out.

Derek never would have thought that this person, of all people would be taking his clothes.

As the person left Derek smiled to himself and slowly got up from under the bed. His head was thinking already for a way to get the person back. "This is going to be fun."

------------------------------------------

Stiles glared in anger at his closet. Clothes left and right where missing from where he last had them.

He could not think of someone who would do that to him. Yet it could mean that Derek found out he was taking his clothes.

Why? You may ask. It's because when he smells Derek or has his clothes with him he doesn't have his nightmares. It helps fight them away. "You know if you would've told me that I'd sleep here with you."

Stiles jumped at Derek's voice. Slowly he turned to see Derek smiling at him. Stiles smiled lightly, he said that out loud.

"Yeah right, Sourwolf." Derek slowly got up and Stiles realized that he had one of Stiles' shirts on.

It hugged his body in all the right places. This made Stiles' heart pick up. Derek walked to him and put his head to his. "If that means taking your nightmares away. I'll do it." Stiles smiled.

"Thank you Derek." He stopped. "And I'm sorry I took some of your clothes." Derek's laugh filled the room.

"Some?" Stiles laughed too. "Okay most of them." Derek nodded and kissed Stiles' lips. "I forgive you."

Stiles smiled. He was happy his plan to win Derek over work. True he did steal his clothes for two months. But Hey, it worked, didn't it?