Sun Wukong x Female reader (lime)

3rd person POV

You were at the secret base with MK and Mei, playing video games and losing every time to Mei. "Dangit!! Mei, You're too good at these things.." You mumbled. "What was that??" Mei asked, looking at you slightly. "Couldn't hear you over my epic victory dance!" She said. You cringed. "Never say that again." You and MK both said. Mei chuckled, you giggled along. "Up for another round..?" You asked. "Totally! I'm ready to beat both of your butts again!" Mei said, determined. You heard a small chirp from behind from a bird that had Monkey King's exact color pallet. You tilted your head at this, but shrugged it off. You thought you were just seeing things. MK and Mei started playing the game while you waited for one to die so you could go against whoever won. You turned back at the bird, it was still staring at you, wholeheartedly. You stepped towards it but it immediately flew off. "What in the world..?" You whispered to yourself. You shrugged it off and as MK died against Mei, you immediately ran over to join into the game and well, unfortunately it didn't work out because Mei had already beaten you before you even got the chance. She's too good. "Hey, y'all. I'm gonna head home now but i'll see you all tomorrow, pretty tired at the moment." You said. "Oh, alright see you Y/N!!" MK and Mei said.

Y/N POV:

As I walked home, I noticed the same bird following me, but I shrugged it off again and kept walking home. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow was my first day of working with MK! I smiled, just thinking about all the fun I was going to have in this new group of friends I had. Though, for some reason, MK won't introduce me to the Monkey King.. Maybe I'm just not good enough yet. Maybe I have to prove myself that I'm worthy!! I smiled again, my face just lighting up. I looked around again, no sign of the bird. "Hm." I mumbled. I walked into my home, and noticed the shower was running. "What the.." I said quietly. I ran to my room and grabbed a small knife just in case. I waited by the bathroom door waiting to strike. Then I heard the shower turn off. Just then, the door started opening and then opened all the way not even a second later, I closed my eyes, and went straight for the chest of whoever it was. Then I heard him. I heard the Monkey King. I looked at him, blushing in embarrassment.

"What the hell?! What are you doing in my house?!" I say, aiming the knife right at his crotch. "Why are you here?!" Monkie king sighs and chuckles... "Sorry, lil' peach, I just wanted to check in on you... I've never met you before." He replies. "Oh my— what a figure you have, huh?" He says, as he stares at my figure. I blush slightly and scoff. "What do you want, Monkie King?" I say, rolling my eyes. I put the knife down and stare deep into his eyes menacingly. I sigh again, and walk to the kitchen. "Is there something you wanted or not?" I ask. Monkie King chuckles. "Oh, no... There's nothing I want. Is there something YOU wanted?" He replies. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "No.. just put some clothes on and get out of here.." I reply. He chuckles and mutters under his breath... "Are you sure?" He says, in a seductive tone... This caught me off guard, and I stare at him with a small smirk. "Are you trying to flirt with me, mister monkie king?" I chuckle.

He nods, and smirks. "Listen, y/n... I've heard a lot about you, and you've got me intrigued, I have to admit~.." He says, seductively. I smile slightly "Is that so? That's flattering..." I reply. He smirks and nods, and gently wraps his arms around me from the back and hugs me. I blush, and turn around, and he gives a soft smile. "I won't force you to do anything you don't want to, sweets..." He says, burying his face in my neck, and kissing it gently multiple times. He reaches his hand down to my chest and plays with my breasts gently. I blush more and let out a content sigh. He smiles and nuzzles my neck. "My princess..." He says gently.

i had to change it... it was so cringe i'm so sorry 😂😭