Mating Season~ (Macaque x Reader)

Y/N POV:

A few weeks ago, I remember talking to MK and Mei about video games. I remember when I was heading home, I felt as if someone was watching me. Shadows, all around were watching. I remembered the fear. But, thankfully, that probably wont happen again, so I didn't care too much. For right now, I'm just laying in bed letting my mind wander. I was bored out of my mind. I was close to just calling MK and Mei over. It was pretty late in the day, though... Around 4pm. Oh well. I grabbed my phone and rang the group chat we were all in. "Ayo, come over guys, It's boring as hell." I said. They both replied saying bet.

About 20 minutes later they both arrived. I poured them each a glass of water and we sat down and played video games. Mei beat MK and I at least 20 times before we decided to give the game a rest. "Hey, I know!" I exclaimed. "We can play truth or dare!" I said, getting up off the couch. "Ooh! We should totes have a sleepover!" Mei exclaimed. I nodded. "Yes. We totes should." I said. I walked into my room to get changed into some PJ's, it was already 7:20. We were playing that game for hours. As I walked into my room, that same feeling that someone was watching me came back. I shrugged it off, and began getting changed. as I was pulling my shirt off, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I almost screamed, but my mouth was covered.

I then felt warm breathing on my neck, which made me squeal a little. I felt the breathing get heavier and more desperate. I then get turned around to look at who it was in the face. He uncovered my mouth slowly, moving his hand to my back. MK and Mei are probably wondering where I am.. "E-excuse me!! This is not how-" I was stopped by him kissing me, I guess he knew how to shut me up.

"Ah, ah. I know. I don't think I gave you permission to speak." He said. His voice was.. wonderful. "Now, you call me Macaque, alright?" He said, gently putting his fingers under my chin and pushing my face up. I blushed. I heard my name being called by Mei and MK. "Fuck.." I said quietly. Macaque stepped away. "Don't worry, my little shadow doll. I'll wait for you~." He said, crawling on my bed.

I was a bit eager to finish this round of truth or dare now. I got changed, and head out to them. "Sorry bout that, guys!" I said. We all sat down in a triangle formation.

"So, y/n. truth or dare?" Mei asked.

"Uhh, truth!" I replied.

"Errr- HMMM!!! I actually don't know." Mei said.

After a few rounds of truth or dare, even though I only wanted one round, I got up. "Hey guys, I'm suuuuper tired right now. I'm gonna head to sleep, you guys can take the couch or the guest bedrooms, I don't mind." I said. "Okay, goodnight y/n!" they both said. I quickly went to my room and eagerly shut my door and hopped on my bed. "Jeez, doll. You missed me that much?" Macaque said, giving me a smirk. I nodded, a little embarrassed. I gently got on top of him and he started kissing my neck gently. I moaned silently, which made Macaque more eager to do what he wanted with me. I suddenly heard a knock at my door, I flinch a bit and get up from my bed, kissing Macaque on the cheek. I open the door slightly. "What's up, Mei?" I asked. "Do you have an extra blanket? I'm freezing." She said. I nodded, and got a blanket from my closet, and handed it to her. She smiled and walked away, closing the door silently.
I crawled back on the bed, this time letting Macaque on top of me. I felt him grinding against my lower area. "Jeez, what even made you want this so bad? Made you want ME so bad?" I asked.
"Simple, it's mating season, darling~." he replied. I grinned a little. "Still, that doesn't answer my question. Why me??" I asked. "Well, because I chose you. Simple as that." He replied. I smiled a bit more. I felt special. I kissed him lightly on the cheek as he went back to kissing my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and closed my eyes. I don't know why I was so okay with letting a random guy do this to me, let alone a sketchy monkie who looks like the Monkie King. Oh well, he was good at making me aroused. I enjoyed his company. I started playing with his hair, twirling it through my fingers and running it through my fingers. He seemed to enjoy it. I felt his hands running up and down my sides slowly. His hands were so soft. I started falling asleep, even with the butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Macaque gently rolled off of me, and cuddled my side. "We can do more tomorrow, I can tell you're tired, doll." He said. I smiled a little, he had a soft spot. I cuddled close to him, falling asleep.

Mei POV:

I was walking back to y/n's room to give their blanket back. I opened the door since I figured they were asleep. I opened the door to see Y/n cuddling Macaque. I giggled slightly, and snapped a picture of it. I put the blanket down and ran out the room, shutting the door quietly. I ran to MK almost immediately and we started giggling about the photo I took of y/n and Macaque. I then finally decided to head to bed, going to a separate room than MK. As I drifted off into sleep, I could hear MK snoring from a mile away.